The Super League (67 Viewers)

in favour of Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
You're sure most of it is lies and as an example use a "probably" argument? I'm sure everyone in the 12 expected the backlash, it'd make sense if they signed a more bonding document considering the amounts JP is lending to the SuperLeague.
Now, I am sure :)

It was ridiculous that you and some overly excited kids here thought that these clubs would sign something they couldn't back out of at this early stage.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
1. UEFA may have some dirt on Man City, and their owners are just amateurs and not really big players in the grand scheme of world football. I'm much more interested in what Perez, Agnelli, Levy are going to say and do.

2. According to Romano, Woodward's departure has been planned for months. Timing for such an announcement, of course, is interesting, but yet, it might be just some glimpses of inner tension inside Man Utd.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
1. UEFA may have some dirt on Man City, and their owners are just amateurs and not really big players in the grand scheme of world football. I'm much more interested in what Perez, Agnelli, Levy are going to say and do.

2. According to Romano, Woodward's departure has been planned for months. Timing for such an announcement, of course, is interesting, but yet, it might be just some glimpses of inner tension inside Man Utd.

Sure and they just decided to announce it when their most important protect is falling apart... sounds legit :p

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
No, that’s not it…

70% of this forum is experiencing collective delusion, that few rich guys have their best interest in mind. Those rich guys pretty much said straight to their faces to fuck off and they are very intrigued by this proposal... Perez said yesterday, that they are only interested in money and some board member confirmed, that “wider good of football is a secondary concern” for them. Yet 70% of this forum seem to think differently.

70% of you are so happy about the increased revenue, without realizing that the player wages and transfer fees will skyrocket too. Not to mention, that the greedy owners are doing this to make nice profit, not to reinvest everything they earn back into the club. Why should they? They are set. They will get a nice piece of the pie regardless of how bad their team sucks. To make the fans happy? Gtfo…

All the so called “arguments” presented are just rationalisations of the desspered. The most pathetic one being about fighting the bad guys UEFA and FIFA. Not to say that they are not scums. They sure are, but to be the even bigger scums is not the answear to anything. Its just criminal mindset. “The society owes me something. I’m going to steal this bike.”

Or that other great argument- “UEFA did nothing while shit clubs like Chelsea, City and PSG were ruining football !!! Anyway, lets take Chelsea, City and PSG and start a new league!” Makes sense…

Oh, there is showing middle finger to whole Italy. As childish as that is, it may be understandable. But we are taking Milan clubs with us and possibly Napoli. With Roma and Lazio possibly being next to join… Seems more like a middle finger to the fans than anyone else. And anyone supporting this should take a long hard look in the mirror.
Greedy owners :lol: go picket for extra ketchup for the proletariat comrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)