in favour of Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Ah, so they want to keep one cartel (the PL and the broadcasters) strong but not a new one. As long as they get their cut, I guess.
well you’d think whoever the main players were would have work a deal with each of the leagues to make sure this backlash didn’t happen, to assume leagues and fas would just accept this and that only issues would arise from fifa and ueafa and not to mention fan groups shows a considerable lack of forethought

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Fuck the English if they dip out.

Create a league of continental Europe to rival EPL.
This will happen sooner or later. La Liga and Serie A are financially so far off the Premier League that they will be forced to do something. I mean if Norwich goes up to the EPL they'd make more money than what Real Madrid did winning the Champions League.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What was it, play 10 games against any random opponent from a 36 team league? They think this is chess or something lol
UEFA just destroying CL and certain Juve fans cheering them on cuz Superleague = evil apparently. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

No chance bayern and psg love UEFA
Apparently so do quite a few Juve fans lol

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
Majority of people are still buying the "UEFA is the good guys" and "Super League is driven by the bad guys" agenda portrayed by the media.

Luckily we have a critical and healthy forum here where most members discuss and make up their own opinion before swallowing shit without asking important questions.

We also have people against the Superleague here and their opinions are also well thought out and reasonable, so i respect their opinion, unlike the crybabies on social media just behaving like sheeps.
No, that’s not it…

70% of this forum is experiencing collective delusion, that few rich guys have their best interest in mind. Those rich guys pretty much said straight to their faces to fuck off and they are very intrigued by this proposal... Perez said yesterday, that they are only interested in money and some board member confirmed, that “wider good of football is a secondary concern” for them. Yet 70% of this forum seem to think differently.

70% of you are so happy about the increased revenue, without realizing that the player wages and transfer fees will skyrocket too. Not to mention, that the greedy owners are doing this to make nice profit, not to reinvest everything they earn back into the club. Why should they? They are set. They will get a nice piece of the pie regardless of how bad their team sucks. To make the fans happy? Gtfo…

All the so called “arguments” presented are just rationalisations of the desspered. The most pathetic one being about fighting the bad guys UEFA and FIFA. Not to say that they are not scums. They sure are, but to be the even bigger scums is not the answear to anything. Its just criminal mindset. “The society owes me something. I’m going to steal this bike.”

Or that other great argument- “UEFA did nothing while shit clubs like Chelsea, City and PSG were ruining football !!! Anyway, lets take Chelsea, City and PSG and start a new league!” Makes sense…

Oh, there is showing middle finger to whole Italy. As childish as that is, it may be understandable. But we are taking Milan clubs with us and possibly Napoli. With Roma and Lazio possibly being next to join… Seems more like a middle finger to the fans than anyone else. And anyone supporting this should take a long hard look in the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)