The Super League part tre? (3 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Football was ruined long time ago and there is no new competition that will make it better. Nowadays its just a money game and that wont go away.

Whats left of good old football will be scattered throughout the minor leagues or places like SA.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The whole thing got stupidly watered down with these extra uefa competitions like the europa conference. Its those sort of clubs that would strongly favour the SL because there is more money for them and rightly so

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This new format has not really convinced big clubs but I think it’s only a matter of time when they come up with something that is better than status quo. I hope UEFA reacts very strongly and loose in court again.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
How does this dispute anything I said?
Well the way I read it you said ESL will still need approval from Uefa/Fifa while the verdict is clear and they have no jurisdiction over any new competition which themselves arent organizing. Furthermore ECJ repeated several times in a verdict that Uefa abused its position. A22 can going forward sue Uefa in case they interfere or if continue slandering the ESL.

- - - Updated - - -

If we have lawyers here, they can double check.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
And to me, that's fine. What I want is for no one to ever let those English fans live it down though once they try to come crawling back, ever. They should be mocked for eternity when the time comes that they eventually flip.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Union or Chelsea. Or both really. Money comes first, don't give a crap about what statements the put out on Twitter.
The government is already putting forward legislation to forbid all British teams from joining. So I don't think we'll see either.

It wouldnt be a disaster anyway. The Super League can establish itself as a counterweight to the Prem with the right clubs involved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)