The Super League part tre? (2 Viewers)

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
3bn of damages, it will be fun to watch

It was time for someone to put some pressure on that scumbag Ceferin.
Ceferin is corrupted and rotten to the bones, at the moment he is changing some statutory regulations inside UEFA that will allow him to get reelected for president for as many times he wish. That is the reason his friend, and UEFA football director, Zvonimir Boban turned his back to him and resigned from the position.
What a great day it will be when we see the back of this asshole.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It was time for someone to put some pressure on that scumbag Ceferin.
Ceferin is corrupted and rotten to the bones, at the moment he is changing some statutory regulations inside UEFA that will allow him to get reelected for president for as many times he wish. That is the reason his friend, and UEFA football director, Zvonimir Boban turned his back to him and resigned from the position.
What a great day it will be when we see the back of this asshole.
i honestly didn't like boban's resignation. you can fight the system from within if you disagree, you can always get fired too (and that's probably true for uefa execs, although i don't know how that works with uefa), but running away will almost certainly make ceferin replace you with a loyal puppet

agreed on the rest. ceferin is one of the worst things that happened to european football in the last few decades.

btw calcioefinanza posted their article in english too:

Aug 2, 2005
i honestly didn't like boban's resignation. you can fight the system from within if you disagree, you can always get fired too (and that's probably true for uefa execs, although i don't know how that works with uefa), but running away will almost certainly make ceferin replace you with a loyal puppet

agreed on the rest. ceferin is one of the worst things that happened to european football in the last few decades.

btw calcioefinanza posted their article in english too:

Are we going to get anything out of those 3 billions?

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Great now UEFA and the SuperLeague hate our guts. lol
i think that this was the plan all along: pretend to leave so that uefa leaves us live for a bit, wait for the eu supreme court verdict, and stay in the project

if it wasn't then elkann should just find a competent management asap (which is a must either way)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)