The Super League part tre? (1 Viewer)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The net worth of the Super League is €100 Billion and investors are ready to shell out €15 Billion.

The investors will keep 15% and the rest will go to the clubs. Barcelona and Real Madrid will also get a resistance bonus for never leaving it.

(Source: @FFPolo)

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
Apr 17, 2013
The other clubs are hypocrites ( they must be dying to be part of it) and have no balls, they adorn themselves with morality while waiting to see more clearly on a still vague project. It's a domino effect, when they see the money and one or more important clubs end up joining this league, the others will follow.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The net worth of the Super League is €100 Billion and investors are ready to shell out €15 Billion.

The investors will keep 15% and the rest will go to the clubs. Barcelona and Real Madrid will also get a resistance bonus for never leaving it.

Did we leave? I dont see Juve mentioned anywhere. Wouldnt put it past this cuck management to pledge their loyalty to Uefa.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Did we leave? I dont see Juve mentioned anywhere. Wouldnt put it past this cuck management to pledge their loyalty to Uefa.
the last official note from the club is what i linked earlier. based on that, we still must be in. unfortunately a22 hasn't published the list of current members...

people started to post this again, it was funny af back in the days:

1703188260013.png

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Still hard to believe how royally they fucked up the first time. Literally EVERYONE was on board. How such big sporting institutions, with such power and finances could have done such a bad job presenting their project is beyond me.

Possible public backlash should have been the main concern, yet they did nothing to prepare for it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

it's simple, get the arabs to back it and everyone will want in again

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The other clubs are hypocrites ( they must be dying to be part of it) and have no balls, they adorn themselves with morality while waiting to see more clearly on a still vague project. It's a domino effect, when they see the money and one or more important clubs end up joining this league, the others will follow.
Its amusing, like these clubs are competing who will suck up to Uefa more and dig in deeper. All these protectors of football, financed by billions of € of Arab money, spending hundreds of millions on transfers while preaching on morality, values, etc. Media are biased as usual, reporting all the clubs that refused, trying to discourage and intimidate other clubs.

- - - Updated - - -

he should join a22 once his ban expires

as for jj, i'm happy with him as an owner. as a president though, it was a train wreck once he started to act without marotta
Who banned him? Italian federation? They have no jurisdiction over SL.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
the last official note from the club is what i linked earlier. based on that, we still must be in. unfortunately a22 hasn't published the list of current members...

people started to post this again, it was funny af back in the days:

1703188260013.png
We are obviously out... https://www.reuters.com/sports/soccer/juventus-has-initiated-exit-super-league-2023-07-13/
From these reports in July and reports now about only 2 clubs splitting 1bilion I think it's pretty clear to everyone that we are out. Why the club wouldn't make a bombastic press release about it is also pretty clear to me. I would like to keep my fuck up rather quiet too.

Now, if somehow we managed to fool everyone, including UEFA and the media- fantastic move. The definition of 4D chess. But c'mon...

Apr 17, 2013
Its amusing, like these clubs are competing who will suck up to Uefa more and dig in deeper. All these protectors of football, financed by billions of € of Arab money, spending hundreds of millions on transfers while preaching on morality, values, etc. Media are biased as usual, reporting all the clubs that refused, trying to discourage and intimidate other clubs.

- - - Updated - - -
I'm reading on PSG forum, it's incredible in their heads they really think they are Robin Hood.:lol:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Following such discussions, and given the existing discrepancies on the interpretation of the relevant contractual terms applicable to the Super League Project, Juventus confirms that it has initiated the procedure to exit therefrom, but it also acknowledges that, under the applicable contractual terms, its exit will be completed and effective only if previously authorised by Real Madrid, FC Barcelona and the remaining clubs involved in the Super League Project.

We are officially still part of the super league.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I'm reading on PSG forum, it's incredible in their heads they really think they are Robin Hood.:lol:

Lol its pure fear from those clubs. If ESL takes off, the competition they play in (CL) will lose its appeal, gradually it will be pushed aside. They will have no option but to join in the end. Uefa's monopoly is over.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We are obviously out... https://www.reuters.com/sports/soccer/juventus-has-initiated-exit-super-league-2023-07-13/
From these reports in July and reports now about only 2 clubs splitting 1bilion I think it's pretty clear to everyone that we are out. Why the club wouldn't make a bombastic press release about it is also pretty clear to me. I would like to keep my fuck up rather quiet too.

Now, if somehow we managed to fool everyone, including UEFA and the media- fantastic move. The definition of 4D chess. But c'mon...
read and understand the nuances of the press release

also the reuters article said that jj started the procedure to exit. zero news on whether the process has already ended. i think we're still in.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
read and understand the nuances of the press release

also the reuters article said that jj started the procedure to exit. zero news on whether the process has already ended. i think we're still in.
I think we're out. At least we sure made everyone else think that. Let's wait and see.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I think we're out. At least we sure made everyone else think that. Let's wait and see.
not even the english founding members are officially out. they signed a contract with uefa to avoid a fine, but they never officially left. inda is the only founding member that actually signed a contract on their exit.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Still hard to believe how royally they fucked up the first time. Literally EVERYONE was on board. How such big sporting institutions, with such power and finances could have done such a bad job presenting their project is beyond me.

Possible public backlash should have been the main concern, yet they did nothing to prepare for it.
Can't blame the alleged creator or marketing experd :agnelli:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)