The Super League part deux? (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
This bitch ass owners could have pulled us out a year ago or when the rats from Milano abandoned the ship and all of this "legal proceedings" could have probably been avoided .
Instead we get to see JJ getting raped and paying the perpetrator off.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It needed to end. As usual the inheritance kids destroy the legacy and empire
at least andrea cared for the club. he was incompetent but he cared. and now it makes sense why he don't even want to live in torino. he'll probably die alone thinking that he is the reason why juventus isn't the crown jewel of their empire anymore

most knew that firing marotta was a terrible mistake, but very few thought that it all but ended the juventus we've always known

i think i'm done with juventus for a while

Last edited:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I wonder what title should the Super League's doumentary should have:

- Super League: A Chronicle of a Death Foretold
- Super League: 10 stupids steps to fu$% yourself
- Super League: That time when the world knew that Agnelli was a stupid dumb fu$%
- Super League: "Hi Im Juventus and this is Jackass"

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I don't know what this guy is basing this off, but I seriously hope this true. Perhaps the mentioning of the 5 year ban is a way of sending a message over UEFAs abuse of power? Otherwise I think I'm gonna take a sabbatical from supporting this club.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #288
    I don't know what this guy is basing this off, but I seriously hope this true. Perhaps the mentioning of the 5 year ban is a way of sending a message over UEFAs abuse of power? Otherwise I think I'm gonna take a sabbatical from supporting this club.
    look at his profile pic, can't trust that guy.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    at least andrea cared for the club. he was incompetent but he cared. and now it makes sense why he don't even want to live in torino. he'll probably die alone thinking that he is the reason why juventus isn't the crown jewel of their empire anymore

most knew that firing marotta was a terrible mistake, but very few thought that it all but ended the juventus we've always knew

i think i'm done with juventus for a while
    Take the summer off and enjoy life :beer:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    look at his profile pic, can't trust that guy.
    Who can we trust? As with a coach its all speculation at this point. No one knows shit. If we indeed leave SL, I'll only focus on what goes on on the pitch. Fuck politics.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    Take the summer off and enjoy life :beer:
    i did the last time, spent it with my son and it was the best summer of the last decade

this time i'm getting operated in a few weeks, i'll be tied to bed for a while so i'll probably keep following the news. but fuck, i'm very disappointed. ju29ro (one of the few sites/groups i've been following since calciopoli) wrote that they are gathering information on what is an unacceptable betrayal, so i still have a tiny bit of hope that these news aren't legit. otherwise the juventus i've grown up with is finished.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    i did the last time, spent it with my son and it was the best summer of the last decade

this time i'm getting operated in a few weeks, i'll be tied to bed for a while so i'll probably keep following the news. but fuck, i'm very disappointed. ju29ro (one of the few sites/groups i've been following since calciopoli) wrote that they are gathering information on what is an unacceptable betrayal, so i still have a tiny bit of hope that these news aren't legit. otherwise the juventus i've grown up with is finished.
    Fuck Juventus, praying everything goes well with the operation

Oct 23, 2011
    i don’t even know why I do this to myself. What is left of the club that we all started supporting at some point? Right now we are the worst managed club in all of sports, we’ve had the biggest meltdown/decline from being a top 5 side in Europe to whatever we are now in the shortest time possible, and none of the values that a lot of us started supporting the club for are longer there.

I accept mediocrity but I cant accept us being the cowards we’ve become.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    I mean if we give up and then Superleague is given the greenlight whats stopping us joining us again? EPL and others club who gave up will have to join too or it won't make sense eitherway.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    dunno that guy

these ones have been around since calciopoli and verified the news:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Who can we trust? As with a coach its all speculation at this point. No one knows shit. If we indeed leave SL, I'll only focus on what goes on on the pitch. Fuck politics.
    trust Juventus to screw themselfs and trust Elkann to let Juventus been screw

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)