The Super League part deux? (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
You guys are bunch of drama queens. I have to ask again, how many teams did abandon SL before it even started? If it really comes alive we can re-join again like the rest, what's stopping us?

Saying all this, from that letter it didn't seem like we are leaving or I did not understand it.
It's a matter of principle really. We've spent the last 2 years standing our ground in spite of numerous legal challenges and threats from UEFA. Leaving in this manner is like an admission of defeat.

Buy on AliExpress.com

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
It's a matter of principle really. We've spent the last 2 years standing our ground in spite of numerous legal challenges and threats from UEFA. Leaving in this manner is like an admission of defeat.
We are already defeated. SL is dead , we did CPR on this till the rips are all fractured. bowels are perforated and shit is everywhere. Juve have been raped, forced to deliver the baby standing up and the placenta still dangling, the sooner we take it out the better.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i believe your anger is misplaced. The man you’re looking to hold responsible is Agnelli.

John runs a multinational firm where Jj is the smallest market cap of all the portfolio companies.

All of this Jj nonsense is a money hemorrhaging legacy holding
No it's very much placed correctly. John runs a web of lies where he promised to defend the club and its fans, instead he's taken it up the arse, he has absolutely no interest in this club, the way he runs it is literally disgusting, leaves us fans out to dry. Defend this club my arse, only the fans have done that, hell even Allegri has defended this club more so than any director, CEO, President, owner has done in the past year.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
No it's very much placed correctly. John runs a web of lies where he promised to defend the club and its fans, instead he's taken it up the arse, he has absolutely no interest in this club, the way he runs it is literally disgusting, leaves us fans out to dry. Defend this club my arse, only the fans have done that, hell even Allegri has defended this club more so than any director, CEO, President, owner has done in the past year.
Again, Jj is spare change and lint in the pockets of Exor. It’s not a priority for him or the shareholders he has a fiduciary responsibility to maintain.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Defend it how?

Management was caught with its pants down, and gave their enemies the tools. The incompetent unibrow decided to revolt against the corrupt system while being complicit himself. The system chewed him up and spit him out.

This is what happens when you orchestrate a failed coup. He turned the most powerful people in European Football and his former best buddy into his sworn enemy. Now he will bend the knee and beg for forgiveness for stepping out of line.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Defend it how?

Management was caught with its pants down, and gave their enemies the tools. The incompetent unibrow decided to revolt against the corrupt system while being complicit himself. The system chewed him up and spit him out.

This is what happens when you orchestrate a failed coup. He turned the most powerful people in European Football and his former best buddy into his sworn enemy. Now he will bend the knee and beg for forgiveness for stepping out of line.
Elkann didn't even fight, it was as pathetic as our typical match performance this season. Perhaps club and management deserve each other for this but not the fans, may I remind you the words of Elkann "We will defend this club and its fans"

Those words aren't to be taken lightly and yet I feel so betrayed by his lack of fight. Elkann lost all the leverage we had against the figc and uefa now.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Every big change throughout a history is met with a resistance by people in position of power. ESL isnt a question of if it will happen but when. We have a chance to be among the frontrunners. What do we do? The president whose name I found out few days ago sends a letter in which he is announcing possible withdrawal from the project. Like Ive said yesterday, my sole focus for the time being will be on what goes on on the pitch. If Id follow sports politics, it would taint the experience. Some pretty weird, if not disgraceful decisions we have been making off the pitch. Ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)