The Super League part deux? (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think you'll still have domestic leagues be dominant. Just like how CL hasn't changed the fact that domestic leagues are dominant.

TSL would be a more exciting CL but it's not replacing domestic leagues. Domestic cups? Maybe to the point teams literally play their rotational players there moreso than they already do. But I think domestic leagues are here to stay and be the primary focus for most clubs for a while.
They should reduce domestic games anyway. Currently you play 38 league games and some 6-13 international ones. If they'd make it a 30 games season or even 26 games season in national leagues, you can easily fit in a larger number of international games

Buy on AliExpress.com

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
They should reduce domestic games anyway. Currently you play 38 league games and some 6-13 international ones. If they'd make it a 30 games season or even 26 games season in national leagues, you can easily fit in a larger number of international games
I agree. I think Serie A should reduce to 17-18 clubs. 20 is too much and the 19th and 20th best clubs aren't really fit for Serie A.

Would open up the fixture congestion by 4 games and also improve the quality of Serie A and B.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Domestic leagues should have 18 teams MAX. 16 would be perfect.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
anyone remember the TIM Trophy? dat 3 roundrobin 45 mins game. Let that be the new shitaly domestic league and then we focus on Super league.

2cdeec1190ef76c68b78b0bd9316fdfaae516785.jpg

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Ex-Juventus chief Andrea Agnelli has admitted his European Super League plan is being driven by a desire to bring down the Premier League

[@MullockSMirror - Daily Mirror]

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Logged in just to post this, saw it on Apple TV while waiting for the MLS match to start. How badly they fucked up the initial announcement and rollout of this project :howler: :howler:, now it's so easy for opponents to demonize.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
How about a WWE type super league [for the outcasts]: Man City, Barca and of course us?
Everyone knows it’s fake. We can add some acting to entertain. Might work as a side project:juventus:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
How about a WWE type super league [for the outcasts]: Man City, Barca and of course us?
Everyone knows it’s fake. We can add some acting to entertain. Might work as a side project:juventus:
with some nice promos. where players claim they are best in postion in world.

and then in some matches ultimate betrayal last second where their own player scores an own goal to make team lose. hel yeas

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Ex-Juventus chief Andrea Agnelli has admitted his European Super League plan is being driven by a desire to bring down the Premier League

[@MullockSMirror - Daily Mirror]
where did he say that?
I mean saying PL is killing/bulling other leagues with its financial power doesn't mean "bring down"

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
aaand an other bump:

(a22 is the company managing the sl project, and its german ex-rtl ceo refused to become the bundesliga president)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
My real madrid fan brother just texted me:

JUST IN: Juventus are sending a letter to Real Madrid & Barcelona that they’re starting the legal process to LEAVE The Super League. @relevo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)