The Rock Thread (1 Viewer)

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #330
    Not a fan?

Or please dont tell me you're one of those who get finicky about seperating Rock,Metal,Death Metal blah blah and all that crap.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Not a fan?

Or please dont tell me you're one of those who get finicky about seperating Rock,Metal,Death Metal blah blah and all that crap.
    I don't separate them like that, I separate them by those who can play and those who are just loud banging on their instruments like crazy.

But that doesn't mean they can't make a fun song, like Chop Suey. I just don't wanna put them in the same bracket as some other bands.

HAZEM

L'architetto
    Apr 22, 2008
    katatonia- Dance of december souls-one greatest doom-death album
    Hypocrisy-Killing art-great DM band
    :tup:

Not that fan but great taste mate... but this is The Rock Thread like Pink floyd etc..

The new Riverside sucks balls... didn't expect this bullshit from such a great band!!! any news bout Porcupine Tree???

OP
    HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #335
    Dont you need some love tonighhhhhhhht
    i do,yes i do
    dont you need some love tonighttttttttttttt
    how can we stand the heat when love is all we need
    when passion rules the gammmmmmmmmmmmme

:cool:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    I don't separate them like that, I separate them by those who can play and those who are just loud banging on their instruments like crazy.

But that doesn't mean they can't make a fun song, like Chop Suey. I just don't wanna put them in the same bracket as some other bands.
    So rock basically is about the instrumental skill? I've always respected and loved SOAD for the passion and drama in songs that definetly is there, lyrics, that are much better than most popular bands can put out and great vocalists. At least they got something to sing about not like the ones who 20 years sing about death. :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)