The return of Kapo(Official: loan to Levante) (1 Viewer)

RoBi

Dec 22, 2005
i don't mind if some players like del piero, kovac etc etc play in serie B, but it would be stupid for the young players to play in serie B. I think they need serie A exposure. If Palladino wants to play for Juve, he should definately be a starter otherwise he will waste.

Maybe later on we could get Ribery.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Like ribery would join a second devision team when the likes of Arsenal are hot for him.

We should use our youth, let them be proud of the stripes, we've seen what team spirit does to a team.

We have enough talented youngsters to lift the team back to serie a regardless of the points deduction...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
At least they can play with less pressure since not many people will care about Serie B anyway, so while they play they can fully maximize their own potential and mature to be a better player. Besides, less media attention

erado

Nov 2, 2004
ZhiXin, I disagreed :p

Not all players will maxmise their own potential in lower division. Players get the chance to maximise their potential mainly due to the playing time they get. Hence low profile or young players get better chance in lower division. Given that Ribery had a nice world cup outing, not a chance he will join us if we are in B.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
hey erado where have you been?

But don't you think that Deschamps will give the youngsters a chance and the whole system will change after the verdict?

erado

Nov 2, 2004
Me? I glad u still remember me :p
Busy with real life. haha

There is alot of grey areas given that the verdict is not out. Like whois staying, whois leaving, who would be joining us.

Yeah, I really glad Deschamps willing to join us at this time. I too hope he does give those youngsters a chance as thats what most of us have been complaining about. ;)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
erado said:
Me? I glad u still remember me :p
Busy with real life. haha

There is alot of grey areas given that the verdict is not out. Like whois staying, whois leaving, who would be joining us.

Yeah, I really glad Deschamps willing to join us at this time. I too hope he does give those youngsters a chance as thats what most of us have been complaining about. ;)
I would take it the 90% of the 1st team players are evacuating

I'm sure Deschamps is the man to the job.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
back to topic Kapo, I arent sure.

Think he is around 25years old (not sure), feel its better for us to use our highly potential youngsters.
Kapo is merely a stepping stone for us back to SerieA, i doubt we will keep him unless he improves alot.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
RoBi said:
i don't mind if some players like del piero, kovac etc etc play in serie B, but it would be stupid for the young players to play in serie B. I think they need serie A exposure. If Palladino wants to play for Juve, he should definately be a starter otherwise he will waste.

Maybe later on we could get Ribery.
this is quite funny.

Del Piero deserve to play in the top of serie-A.
And also IMO it's not bad idea for young players to play in serie-B with Juventus. This will be a lesson for them to get mature, before compete in the tough serie-A.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Turk_Bianconero said:
yes and we must
we get world cup
and they will send us b-c?????

is this prize?
What on earth are you talking about?

Are you the new Rainforest Liu or something?

If you did not already know, Cannavaro, Thuram, Emerson, and Zambrotta have already left. Is the internet in Ankara really that slow?

Jul 2, 2006
Andy said:
What on earth are you talking about?

Are you the new Rainforest Liu or something?

If you did not already know, Cannavaro, Thuram, Emerson, and Zambrotta have already left. Is the internet in Ankara really that slow?
I don't live ankara
I live with Juventus

I watch Juventus in internet,tv,newspaper always

I know that scums leave us

who is said :Turk Bianconero doesn't know cannavaro,emerson,vieira,zambrotta's escape

I think you don't see that message's date 12.07
and you answered 20.07

ACMilaaan

Aug 4, 2006
Good luck following Giu-ventus in the Serie B! I hear that the Gazzetta Dello Sport has some great articles on the Serie B derbies.

I can't wait for ALBINOLEFFE - JUVENTUS. Hmm...mouthwatering tie. I'm shaking with anticipation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)