The return of Kapo(Official: loan to Levante) (3 Viewers)

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Kapo is a great player!!! He will be the best replacement for Neddy this season!! He will come in & do great stuff for us!!!
i think that DD will try both players together esp if camo left.

Jul 28, 2002
Kapo has the skill but has always lacked the self assurance and conviction...maybe a long stint in serie b with juve may make him a better player.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
playing 3 defenders eliminates Balzaretti at right back. something we cannot afford to do. tudor, kovac and chiellini may give a good back 3, or even add Masiello into that equation, but then Nedved and Kapo cant take the wings as they really do need full backs to play at their best.

I think players like Palladino and Guzman will definitely be benched to make way for Kapo upfront. Add del piero and bojinov, two players who must be on the field, it does make it hard.

----------------zanetti

marchionni---------------Kapo

-----------------Nedved

----------Bojoniv---------del piero

missing a target man as well as Olivera who could become very good in the role of nedved.

its just too hard to figure out what deschamps will play. And remember, the transfer market isnt closed as yet either.

Jul 28, 2002
i personally do not like the idea of a back three. But it could work as balza could play the left wing back role very well imho, as a defensive left winger.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
ramzax said:
i think that DD will try both players together esp if camo left.
dont think so man!!! even that DD who is condisered as extremely attacking coach! I think he will play with 3 attackers & behind them (nedved_Marchionni & c.zanetti) & Kapo with Palladino will be the winning cards & maybe sometimes they will start!

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
----------Bojoniv---------del piero are to short to lead strike force we need some height thats why keeping Trez is key! we need some ability in air and some height thats wat we lack!

Jul 28, 2002
We need a proper "muscle" bomber, as apposed to the damp cloth trezegoal and Zlatan.

A good old bit of Darko wouldnt go a miss.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Read today at Calciomercato.com:

Altra cessione in vista per la Juventus. Il centrocampista francese Olivier Kapo giocherà nel campionato spagnolo, in prestito al Levante.

It seems that Kapo will be loaned to Levante...Fuck but what are they doing??????

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
god only knows i dont belive this deschamps would love another french guy in the squad i dont understand this with who will we play next season? every1 is going

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)