The return of Kapo(Official: loan to Levante) (6 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
ACMilaaan said:
Good luck following Giu-ventus in the Serie B. I hear that the Gazzetta Dello Sport has some great articles on the Serie B derbies.

I can't wait for ALBINOLEFFE - JUVENTS. Hmm...mouthwatering tie. I'm shaking with anticipation.
before this day I used BADWORDS for you and like of you losers

I dont same mistake again

I warn you get out this forum

okay?

loooooser

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ACMilaaan said:
It's spelled "twenty seven". Just say it aloud. You'll get used to it. For a good laugh check out www.antijuve.com. It's full of fun, and historically true articles. Almost as good a read as Marcel Proust.
and u SPELT "spelled" wrong :p

you must be a complete ponce to believe that you're cleaner than us, a jewish person wudnt even consider u as kosher, you're that dirty, anyways enjoy jacking off over the anti juve site, cuz its weak,lame, and pretty pathetic, and has no effect on our strong community, the more u attack the stronger we become.

being a juventino is a way of life, we sing together, we die together, juventino per sempre!

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Ignore him, he obviously can do a good job at making himself look like a fool, no need to help him out.

Just let him resort to his petty ways, afterall, he does support Milan, its to be expected.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
back to the kapo topic, he is playing very well. starting wonder how deschamps will fit kapo, nedved, marchionni and olivera all in one team when all seem to be playing very well right now.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
am starting to get a feeling he will play som sort of 3-4-3 playing kapo a little bit forwad with trezgold and bojinov or Dp
in midfield Zanetti oli neddy and Marchionni

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Turk_Bianconero said:
we have not 3 good quality defender center or sweeper

Balzaretti(DR)-Tudor-Kovac-Chiellini(DL) thats ideal
True, Chiellini can play as a left midfielder but I don't think Balzaretti can..

Aug 1, 2006
I'll never forgive Capello that he didn't make any decent use of Kapo while he was in charge... still, that is now part of the past, and i'm looking forward to see Kapo and his performances :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)