The return of Kapo(Official: loan to Levante) (3 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Espectro said:
you know whats funny, everytime that Deschamps say "No more players are leaving Juve" we end up giving away two or more players :D, Didier should stop saying this, he is making a fool of himself.
:agree: but its not funny, wasnt kapo requested by DD or something ?

we will end up with a team that has no depth:disagree:

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #127
    sateeh said:
    :agree: but its not funny, wasnt kapo requested by DD or something ?

we will end up with a team that has no depth:disagree:
    And probably DD has deemed Kapo unneassary now. In the friendlies even Guzman was choisen ahead of Kapo, this transfer doesn't worry me much really.

OP
    Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #131
    Don Bes said:
    if camoranessi leaves as well, then i dont know what these people are thinking
    IF that happens we'd have Marchionni and Nedved for the flanks probably. If one was out, he'd probably be indirectly replaced by Bojinov, Zalayeta, Guzman or Balzaretti.

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    I don't understand it anymore, we can be sure Camo wants out so why loan Kapo out also, now we are left with only Nedved and Marchionni and no decent backup, incredible, I hope they know what they are doing.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    yeah, i really don't understand the loan moves.
    I mean if we needed money we could have outright sold the guy, he ain't young.....

I don't know exactly what the Juve management have plans for..I hope they surprise us with a few Fantastic signings, if not I just have to hope that our youngsters are a lot better than we all think.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    pavelnedved said:
    wtf ???? Kapo is gone ???

Bring back Moggi !!!!
    You can't be serious. It's fuckin Moggi's fault that we're in Serie B and you want him back?

Kapo is an average player. He failed to establish himself when he first came to Juve and he wasn't great for Monaco either. Deschamps likes Kapo so if he deemed him surplus to requirements we don't need him, simple as that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)