The return of Kapo(Official: loan to Levante) (2 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
"I'm pissed that Juve are the only team going to serie B and Inter getting the scudetto when they finished 3rd. Each time they played us they sh*t their pants..."

Mauro Camoranesi

LOL i love that quote

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 15, 2006
Reports claim Zaragoza have contacted Toffees boss David Moyes in a bid to establish an asking price for the Spaniard, who made his name at Rangers before later joining Real Sociedad.

Arteta is contracted to the Goodison Park club until June 2009 and the player's agent Inaki Ibanez has recently held talks with The Toffees over an extension.

Ibanez is expected on Merseyside this week in order to resolve the player's future.

Arteta has been an integral part of the club's successful quest for Uefa Cup football, scoring nine goals in 34 Premiership appearances.

Zaragoza, keen to bolster their midfield for next season, have also been linked with a move for Juventus' Olivier Kapo, who insists his future remains in the Italians' hands.

Kapo has impressed while on a season-long loan at Levante, reportedly catching the eye of both Zaragoza and Real Betis.

Levante could also still tie up a permanent deal for a player valued at €3million (£2million), but Kapo is determined to resist the speculation.

"My contract in Italy does not finish until 2008 and it all depends on Juve," Kapo told the Spanish press.

I say we should keep Kapo, he's a good squad player, he's been with Deschamps, when he was at Monaco.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i guess its a fair amount, but i have the feeling he won't be sold and we will get a miccoli situation where we will try to milk over the long run.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
i have seen kapo in liga matches , i was surprised to see that he is good and have potential , it will be good if he is back

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Kapo have had a good season with Monaco when DD was there but im not sure if he will have space in the new Juve if he would return to us. heard that he could be used in a swap deal. Perhaps for a French-Wing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)