The return of Kapo(Official: loan to Levante) (7 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
edpiero said:
---Del Piero---Bojinov

--------Nedved

-Kapo--Zanetti--Marchionni

---X------X------X----Konko

--------Mirante----------- ? or Abiatti ?

---Del Piero---Bojinov/Palladino?

--------Nedved/Volpato?

Balzaretti/Birindelli?------X------X----Konko

-----------Abiatti

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Cronios said:
---Del Piero---Bojinov/Palladino?

--------Nedved/Volpato?

Balzaretti/Birindelli?------X------X----Konko

-----------Abiatti
Looks so sweet. That looks like the plan. If only Volpato, Palladino and Konko were seriously hot prospects for the future, what a journey we would have gone through. Volpato we don't know so much, Palladino is looking to be like Trezeguet style and Konko supposedly did well in his Serie B club. And off course, Balzaretti will be somewhat amazing, I can't wait till this guy develops. I think he can beat Zambrotta if he can improve his defending skills and his relationship on the pitch, he's too much of a nice guy :D

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
No, don't ruin Del Piero! He needs to play as a natural striker and not as a playmaker. Nedved aready has that position occupied.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
serfaraaz said:
---Bojinov---Palladino

--------Del Piero

---Marchionni--Zanetti--camonaresi

chiellini------X------X----Balzaretti
-----------mirante
good formation , i hope fabio stay too

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
serfaraaz said:
---Bojinov---Palladino

--------Del Piero

---Marchionni--Zanetti--camonaresi

chiellini------X------X----Balzaretti
-----------mirante

Camo, will leave most probably even after his arch-rival Capello left first,
Nedved has more changes to stay...if its just B

Chiellini, i ve heard that he is already left on a loan deal,yet to confirm this,
but anyway he always repeats how desperate he is to play top level football,
his love for serie A > his love for Juventus

Del Piero, said himself that he hasnt the stamina/pace to play in the hole anymore,
he would prefere to be a stryker but he would sacrifise himself anyway and play even as a winger for Juve,serie B is a litle less competitive, he could have handle there if ti was absolutely necesary

Mirante looks like he is staying in Siena, while Abiatti said that he would come in Juve as a starter even if he was to play in serie C??
he will change sides with the heretic, so that Milan will pay us the minimum fee,
much less than the half of Buffon's real value...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Zala was moving out before the scandal,
a big guy like him would help our options upfront though, hmm
Biri was in my formations?:D
Olivera is a big ?

Zebina was leaving too, he wanted more money were we will offer a paycut...

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
edpiero said:
Looks so sweet. That looks like the plan. If only Volpato, Palladino and Konko were seriously hot prospects for the future, what a journey we would have gone through. Volpato we don't know so much, Palladino is looking to be like Trezeguet style and Konko supposedly did well in his Serie B club. And off course, Balzaretti will be somewhat amazing, I can't wait till this guy develops. I think he can beat Zambrotta if he can improve his defending skills and his relationship on the pitch, he's too much of a nice guy :D

Actually he doesn't play at all like Trez, Palladino is more DP than Trez...and he might just be able to play behind DP - Bojinov too although if Neddy stays he probably would rule that role...

---------Palladino------Bojinov

Kapo----Brighi?---Zannetti----Marchionni

Chiellini -----Thuram-----Piccolo?----Balzeratti

-------------Mirante---

For some reason, I'd rather have DP move to another club to enjoy his final few seasons instead of battling for promotion...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
- vOnAm - said:
Actually he doesn't play at all like Trez, Palladino is more DP than Trez...and he might just be able to play behind DP - Bojinov too although if Neddy stays he probably would rule that role...

-------------Mirante---

For some reason, I'd rather have DP move to another club to enjoy his final few seasons instead of battling for promotion...
I prefer him staying at Serie B and help Juventus to Serie A, at least the press will not bother DP anymore and he can fully concentrate on his work. Overall guiding your team and your teammates to promotion is more of an achievement.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
- vOnAm - said:

-------------Mirante---

He is staying!!!And I'd play him in every possible formation.:)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
- vOnAm - said:
Really ? He doesn't seem to dribble a lot though so I thought he would be just a goal scorer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)