The Return Of Appiah (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Turk can you remind us of his health problems please?
Were they true or just rumors, a few months ago the situation was presented pretty dramatic...

Aug 22, 2008
Is it true? I hope it!
Appiah was a good player at Parma, then he joined us & was just average. Moggi sold him in the first place, because he realised he simply could'nt cut it. Now you have an idiot like Secco & same fans on here, who want to sign a player that only played a single for the whole of last season, and that has a heart condition, because he told some journalists "i would love to join juventus" Signing Appiah would be a backward step.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Appiah was a good player at Parma, then he joined us & was just average. Moggi sold him in the first place, because he realised he simply could'nt cut it. Now you have an idiot like Secco & same fans on here, who want to sign a player that only played a single for the whole of last season, and that has a heart condition, because he told some journalists "i would love to join juventus" Signing Appiah would be a backward step.

I don't want Appiah here either, but if you read some news about him, you would've noticed that he doesn't have a heart problem, but his problem is with his leg.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Appiah is so good that Genoa and Racing Santander are the other clubs interested.

Has anyone from Juve mentioned Appiah, or are all these rumours his agent's doing?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Appiah is so good that Genoa and Racing Santander are the other clubs interested.

Has anyone from Juve mentioned Appiah, or are all these rumours his agent's doing?

AFAIK, nobody from our board mentioned Appiah. It's just Appiah that stated that it's his dream to play for Juve, and media bullshit as usual. Nothing concrete, and I hope it stays that way.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Appiah's holding out for Juve Wednesday 27 August, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The agent of Ghanaian international midfielder Stephen Appiah is hoping to finalise a contract with Juventus but other sides are knocking on his door.

Appiah wore the Juve shirt between 2003 and 2005 before joining Turkish giants Fenerbahce.

Since rescinding his contract at the start of the summer, the 27-year-old has been training with another ex-club Brescia and hoping the Old Lady pick him up on a free transfer.

“The player is free from contractual obligations and so we aren't constrained by the usual delays of the market,” representative Luca Pagani told Base Soccer.

“We would like things to be sorted out as quickly as possible and a contract could be signed before next week.

“While I am saying that we are in no hurry, it is up to the club to make things happen.

“Yesterday I received a concrete offer from Racing Santander and Portsmouth are calling us practically every day. West Ham, Celtic and Everton have also expressed an interest.

“However, Juve are working on a solution and we will keep waiting because the lad hasn't hidden his desire to play for the Old Lady.”

--------------

So if we manage to sell Tiago, Appiah will arrive.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
doesn't Appiah remember that he has already realised his 'dream' to play for Juve? No looking back ppl...and Stephen, u're better off in the EPL...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

we need a CREATIVE midfielder....not another one who can't pass the fucking ball !!

why did we get rid of him the first time....anyone remember ??

because he SUCKED !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)