The Return Of Appiah (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Salary IS the key in the transfer. We heard it from all our management that no one will arrive if we don't sell. We will not buy anyone before selling Tiago, if we do, Tiago will simply refuse to leave just to mess with us and in the other scenario, he will leave but leave it late so we won't have time to get someone to fill up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
But we just received funds for qualifying for the CL. I don't believe were as financially shook as some people around here make it seem. Our brand image is though, after the scandal. Maybe some players just refuse to come here, because many will label them as "cheaters".

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We are not financially weak but we don't want to be weak at the same time.

Teams like Milan can afford going negative and splashing salaries as they are somehow untouchables, we are fragile and can be relegated for bankruptcy anytime.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
in the other scenario, he will leave but leave it late so we won't have time to get someone to fill up.
Not that I am for this solution, but can't we offer Appiah a contract even after meracto ends? He's a free agent though so he can sign a contract at any time with any club AFAIK. If we really want Appiah back, Tiago can't screw us. But in case of other, better players, yeah.

Aug 22, 2008
The transfermarket closes this week. Secco and co had all summer to find their man for midfield. And they got Poulsen. There's no way we're buying a new starter in midfield now. Appiah would be seen as a logic transfer by our board if Tiago leaves.
This actually does'nt explain why we cannot sign better players than Appiah

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
This actually does'nt explain why we cannot sign better players than Appiah
You asked why we cant get Moutinho or Lucho. And I said the transfermarket closes this week. If we needed all summer to get Poulsen we sure as hell dont have time to get the best player of Sporting or Porto in 2 days. And we're not gonna spend big last minute. You do know this is the same board that you critise all the time right?

Aug 22, 2008
Signing one of either Gonzalez, Moutinho or Rakitic, is not too expensive, as none of these players are worth more than 25million euros, and if that was the case the club should be looking for new investment, because if we cannot even fork out 25million, we are in serious trouble. In fact Sporting were asking for 19million euros for Moutinho, when Everton wanted to sign him.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We are not financially weak but we don't want to be weak at the same time.

Teams like Milan can afford going negative and splashing salaries as they are somehow untouchables, we are fragile and can be relegated for bankruptcy anytime.
he he, well done, young one!!
I see you have finally joined our path:juventus:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Signing one of either Gonzalez, Moutinho or Rakitic, is not too expensive, as none of these players are worth more than 25million euros, and if that was the case the club should be looking for new investment, because if we cannot even fork out 25million, we are in serious trouble. In fact Sporting were asking for 19million euros for Moutinho, when Everton wanted to sign him.
Since we couldnt afford 20mil to buy Alonso, so i guess after Poulsen's acquisition, we only had like 3-5 mil available, plus 3-5 more after the CL qualifier, we have 6-10 mil, we cant go past that unless we sell Tiago.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
he he, well done, young one!!
I see you have finally joined our path:juventus:
What path? Where did I bash the board? All I said is that we can get relegated because of money and that has nothing to do with our coach and our management as you usually preach.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We've been saying this since forever.
I think many of those on Cronios' path were also cheering for Milan in the CL because it's "good for Italian football".

Flamini is the biggest example you fools, Milan can pay him more salaries because they were doing "Italian football a good favour"

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What path? Where did I bash the board? All I said is that we can get relegated because of money and that has nothing to do with our coach and our management as you usually preach.
Thats only the beginning:D
(I Love to upset the upsetter:spliff: )
I think many of those on Cronios' path were also cheering for Milan in the CL because it's "good for Italian football".
I will never cheer for Milan, for any reason, they are our direct opponent and the FICG already proved that they are ready to sacrifice the "good for the Italian football" just to bring us down. So no mercy shall be shown from our side either...
CL qualifcation is something like 16-20million euros, not 3-5million.
8-10 mil actually, i heard 10-15 with the tickets for the EPl teams
And somebody pointed out that we will get 8mil, but we always fail to use them as a whole, some will be lost on taxes and such and some were expected to be allocated on other places. Any profit we make cant be turned into our transfer budget.
Since we had no more money available to make any better acquisitions and that was the only logical reason we didnt, we have to assume that this is the case...

olvin

Aug 19, 2008
qualifying for ucl group stages will give juve a big amount of money. And if we sell tiago juve will get at least 8ME. in the end, we will have 20 ME or more. with that amount of money we can buy another WC player

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
our frugal and inept board will make us pay come next season when we aren't in the CL because we finished 5th in the standings :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)