The Return Of Appiah (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Tiago will fuck us by joining Monaco or whatever team a few seconds before the transfer window is closed. He knows what he's doing, we fucked him up, he'll pay back by not giving us time to buy another player.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Tiago will fuck us by joining Monaco or whatever team a few seconds before the transfer window is closed. He knows what he's doing, we fucked him up, he'll pay back by not giving us time to buy another player.
That's true. But if he does that I'll lose all that "love" I have for him. That would be very unprofessional from him.

I don't see it happening though.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I don't think Tiago's presence or not will harm Juve anyway. I am sure Ranieri or anyone is not making plans over him.

Aug 22, 2008
We should purchase a player even if Tiago does not leave. What difference does it make is to our team if Tiago stays or goes? He's has been practically invisible for us. I'd even go as far as saying that even Almiron even made a bigger impact at the club, at least he was decent during pre season & some early coppa italia games, what has Tiago done? And signing a player that only played a single game last season for his club, and that has constant injuries is brainless. There are far better options than Appiah, in Moutinho, Lucho gonzalez, Rakitic, etc

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
We should purchase a player even if Tiago does not leave. What difference does it make is to our team if Tiago stays or goes? He's has been practically invisible for us. I'd even go as far as saying that even Almiron even made a bigger impact at the club, at least he was decent during pre season & some early coppa italia games, what has Tiago done? And signing a player that only played a single game last season for his club, and that has constant injuries is brainless. There are far better options than Appiah, in Moutinho, Lucho gonzalez, Rakitic, etc

Yeah there's also cristiano ronaldo.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
@ Dom:Well we didn't have the patience with him, and he wasn't that bad!
He had too much competition as well.
Not exactly true. Lippi promoted him in the first 11 very quickly and I remember as all getting extremely frustrated with Appiah's lack of succesful passing.

Capello rotated Blasi and Appiah quite often, until Appiah's performances got worse with every game. Blasi outperformed him, his only competition. He only livened up again, when we had already secured the scudetto.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
We cant just purchase a Moutinho or Lucho or some other player who's important to his team. The transfermarket closes this week. Secco and co had all summer to find their man for midfield. And they got Poulsen. There's no way we're buying a new starter in midfield now. Appiah would be seen as a logic transfer by our board if Tiago leaves.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
No my friend, if you read my post you would have noticed i was speaking in terms of the difference Tiago would make, in footballing terms, him actually on the field:tup:
But within the team there are also other terms, those financial are probably even more important than a player's presence and influence on the team and if Secco is waiting to sell Tiago before he aquires someone else, that means we can't afford financilly another player if Tiago decides to cancel another loan deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)