The Return Of Appiah (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2006
What part of of the last sentence didn't you get? What do you think full recovery means?
What part of the second last sentence don't you get? You realize their quite poor to not notice such a career-threatening problem with his foot, which he only found out about when he did his tests in Italy. What up with the ignorance, fuckin' cracker.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not a cracker, you fucking cracker ;) No one from the mother land of Crackers, Christmas fucking Island, can call me that :p

And you seem to missunderstand the timespan of it all.

Firstly, Fener medical team is not only poor, but should be criminally charged (they x-rayed R. Carlos, failed to tell him he has a broken shin, and told him to play, which he did and injured himself even more...). He has been out for more then a year, and when they noticed this stuff was months and months ago. Since then he had gone through alot of rehab to bounce back, ended his contract with Fener 4 months ago, and is said to have recovered. Thats that.

But good that you atleast noticed his severe condition was with his leg. The others automatically assumed it was an heart condition and went with it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What part of the second last sentence don't you get? You realize their quite poor to not notice such a career-threatening problem with his foot, which he only found out about when he did his tests in Italy. What up with the ignorance, fuckin' cracker.
I'm not a cracker, you fucking cracker ;) No one from the mother land of Crackers, Christmas fucking Island, can call me that :p

Firstly, Fener medical team is not only poor, but should be criminally charged (they x-rayed R. Carlos, failed to tell him he has a broken shin, and told him to play, which he did and injured himself even more...). He has been out for more then a year, and when they noticed this stuff was months and months ago. Since then he had gone through alot of rehab to bounce back, ended his contract with Fener 4 months ago, and is said to have recovered. Thats that.

But good that you atleast noticed his severe condition was with his leg. The others automatically assumed it was an heart condition and went with it.
:lol2: Crackers!

Jul 15, 2006

I didn't missunderstand that, you were the one that only read the last sentence I guess. :lol:
:rofl:
Oh! That's how you spell it, I couldn't be bother to search for it yesterday, Nice! :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Funny thing is, my dear cracka ass cracka, that I just realised I quoted you due to a mistake :D I wanted to address Zann who said no go because its life-threatening stuff. But instead quoted your post above his, making a pun of Milans lab.

Feel stupid, been around too many crackers.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
well the guy from Gazzetta was on La Domenica Sportiva and said if we move Tiago we'll replace him with Appiah.

Appiah is just waiting for Juve to call him.

They're linking him with us every single day.

:sigh: I want the real Juve back!

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
So,whats the latest on Appiah?

I havent followed this rumour at all.
Appiah dead on the street

Appiah is somewhat of an infamous figure in italy after breaking his neck after looking to fast to the left and to the right just before he was to cross a street.
A spokesman said that Stephen Appiah was always very cautious when crossing a street but this time he did look for cars to fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)