The rest of the season (1 Viewer)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Personally, this is the way I think it will go:

Empoli - Milan
Genoa - Juventus
Siena - Fiorentina

3 pts for every team, no teams gain ground.

Juventus - Napoli
Roma - Milan
Fiorentina - Genoa

we'll get some points but napoli is a tough opponent. Fiorentina might gain 2 pts but milan surely won't gain any.

Empoli - Juventus
Milan - Sampdoria
Napoli - Fiorentina

We should get the 3 pts here. Fiorentina have a tough match in napoli. So you could see us gain some points on them.

Inter - Juventus
Torino - Milan
Fiorentina - Lazio

3 tough matches, we'll probably end up dropping some points in this week. But I'm sure nothing would please our players more then beating inter and opening the scudetto race back up.

Juventus - Parma
Milan - Atalanta
Udinese - Fiorentina

We should gain points on fiorentina.

Palermo - Juventus
Milan - Cagliari
Fiorentina - Reggina

We have the toughest match, I think we'll beat palermo though.

Inter - Fiorentina
Juventus - Milan

Fiorentina will drop points, I doubt milan will beat us.

Atalanta - Juventus
Fiorentina - Palermo
Milan - Reggina

You might see us drop points here, but I think we could pull a win out.

Fiorentina - Sampdoria
Juventus - Lazio
Livorno - Milan

Milan might catch up to both us and fiorentina here. Both us and fiorentina could drop points.

Cagliari - Fiorentina
Milan - Inter
Siena - Juventus

We'll gain ground on milan.

Fiorentina - Parma
Juventus - Catania
Napoli - Milan

stay the same, maybe milan dropping points.

Milan - Udinese
Sampdoria - Juventus
Torino - Fiorentina

3 tough matches, probably all end in ties.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I am just hoping we finish 3rd. Up to just 2 weeks ago, I was still optimistic (foolishly) of catching Inter. I prayed that Inter would drop points. And in fact my prayers came true!

I just forgot to pray for thee success of my own team

Jan 7, 2004
Personally, this is the way I think it will go:

Empoli - Milan
Genoa - Juventus
Siena - Fiorentina

3 pts for every team, no teams gain ground.

Juventus - Napoli
Roma - Milan
Fiorentina - Genoa

we'll get some points but napoli is a tough opponent. Fiorentina might gain 2 pts but milan surely won't gain any.

Empoli - Juventus
Milan - Sampdoria
Napoli - Fiorentina

We should get the 3 pts here. Fiorentina have a tough match in napoli. So you could see us gain some points on them.

Inter - Juventus
Torino - Milan
Fiorentina - Lazio

3 tough matches, we'll probably end up dropping some points in this week. But I'm sure nothing would please our players more then beating inter and opening the scudetto race back up.

Juventus - Parma
Milan - Atalanta
Udinese - Fiorentina

We should gain points on fiorentina.

Palermo - Juventus
Milan - Cagliari
Fiorentina - Reggina

We have the toughest match, I think we'll beat palermo though.

Inter - Fiorentina
Juventus - Milan

Fiorentina will drop points, I doubt milan will beat us.

Atalanta - Juventus
Fiorentina - Palermo
Milan - Reggina

You might see us drop points here, but I think we could pull a win out.

Fiorentina - Sampdoria
Juventus - Lazio
Livorno - Milan

Milan might catch up to both us and fiorentina here. Both us and fiorentina could drop points.

Cagliari - Fiorentina
Milan - Inter
Siena - Juventus

We'll gain ground on milan.

Fiorentina - Parma
Juventus - Catania
Napoli - Milan

stay the same, maybe milan dropping points.

Milan - Udinese
Sampdoria - Juventus
Torino - Fiorentina

3 tough matches, probably all end in ties.
so while fiorentina has a better team, they will tie the games against the opponents that we will beat

Fondy

Aug 11, 2002
you guys are worst than Inter fans, this morning i was reading Inter forum and their fans think that they'll lose 1st place and end up in 5th LOL

We are Juventus and we'll finish 3rd for sure.

Forza Juve.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
you assume we'll win certain games and lose others based on the current table but we have performed well against Inter, Roma and Milan and lost games or drawed against far lesser teams.
It will be a close call. Thank god Milan have waisted a lot of points as well.
I kinda hope they will advance to the CL Final and of course lose it, that way they will lose more points in Italy and fourth place would be enough for us.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
my biggest fear is that milan win the cl and fiorentina finish 3rd.
even if we finish 4th we won't make it to cl then..... i don't see milan catching us but still there is a chance that they can win cl (i don't hope so)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Not just next weak but it`s going to be very tough over all for us.

We have 11 more matches to play and I think not even one will be easy one for us since almost everyone are fighting for lets just "something" at the moment.

Sun. 16 Juventus v Napoli -They are maybe going to try to get some points to get
to top for UEFA cup.If not we should always be afraid of Lavezzi and Hamsik,thats for sure

Wed. 19 Empoli v Juventus-Fighting to save them from relegation

Sat. 22 Inter v Juventus-Well it`s derby no matter if they won sdudetto already or not.Tough one for sure

Sun. 30 Juventus v Parma-Also struggling at the bottom but we need 3 points here

April 08

Sun. 6 Palermo v Juventus-UEFA cup candidates and strong team but I hope we can do like we did last time against them

Sun. 13 Juventus v AC Milan-No matter how bad they really are they are fighting for top 4 places and it will be a hard one.Especially if Roma beat them next week.

Sun. 20 Atalanta v Juventus-Mid table team but still playing away against them is not something easy.Especially at the end of the season

Sun. 27 Juventus v Lazio-They had bad season but the good thing is that we play at home this one.

May 08

Sun. 4 Siena v Juventus-Well mid/low table team at the moment.Will be hard one but we cannot afford loosing points at last matches.Maybe a draw will do it

Sun. 11 Juventus v Catania-Same as Siena but I expect 3 points here

Sun. 18 Sampdoria v Juventus-Hard one and the last one.Cassano v Del Piero...capitano wins but over all we`ll see.

Jul 5, 2005
my biggest fear is that milan win the cl and fiorentina finish 3rd.
even if we finish 4th we won't make it to cl then..... i don't see milan catching us but still there is a chance that they can win cl (i don't hope so)
Very true. We must forget the 4rth possition. Maybe if we keep the 3rd position would be great but It seems now that also the second position is possible because the upcoming matches of Roma are against Milan and Lazio, so we can reach them more easily if we don't lose points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)