JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Here's the situation until the rest of the season:

Empoli - Milan
Genoa - Juventus
Siena - Fiorentina

I expect Milan to gain at least one point, Fiorentina three and Juventus none, giving the third place to Fiorentina and Milan closing the gap to 3 points.

Juventus - Napoli
Roma - Milan
Fiorentina - Genoa

Here Fiorentina will leave the race by increasing the gap, Milan may get one point, we will not get anything. The difference between us and Milan will be 2 or 3 points.

I will continue the analysis between these team later, these are the games until the rest of the season:

Empoli - Juventus
Milan - Sampdoria
Napoli - Fiorentina

Inter - Juventus
Torino - Milan
Fiorentina - Lazio

Juventus - Parma
Milan - Atalanta
Udinese - Fiorentina

Palermo - Juventus
Milan - Cagliari
Fiorentina - Reggina

Inter - Fiorentina
Juventus - Milan

Atalanta - Juventus
Fiorentina - Palermo
Milan - Reggina

Fiorentina - Sampdoria
Juventus - Lazio
Livorno - Milan

Cagliari - Fiorentina
Milan - Inter
Siena - Juventus

Fiorentina - Parma
Juventus - Catania
Napoli - Milan

Milan - Udinese
Sampdoria - Juventus
Torino - Fiorentina

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I think we're going to win against Genoa, I mean our senior players are going to win that game for us.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
what annoys me the most is that we have tried to chase 2nd and we obviously arent good enough, why couldnt we be happy with just consolidating our position. this kind of shit ruins my week let alone my day.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
We will end up third. Fiorentina will fail because of experience and stay fourth. Milan will stay 5th.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    We play Inter, Palermo, Atalanta and Sampdoria away, these games are a guaranteed ZERO points.

May 22, 2007
    I think we will be better when Andrade comes back. He is made of glass, but will seem like world player of the year compared to Gryg and Leg.

As for the rest of the season, we can only hope. :xfinger: The future is in the hands of our team.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    I think we will be better when Andrade comes back. He is made of glass, but will seem like world player of the year compared to Gryg and Leg.

As for the rest of the season, we can only hope. :xfinger: The future is in the hands of our team.
    its in the hands of the legends or players with a brain in other words.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    Fiorentina also play Inter,Torino and Napoli away,and Sampdoria at home..these arent easy matches either.I know its looking depressive,but im still confident of us staying in the top 4.The crunch match for me would be against Milan.If we win that one,id become evne more confident as i dont see Fiorentina beating Inter at the san siro.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Fiorentina also play Inter,Torino and Napoli away,and Sampdoria at home..these arent easy matches either.I know its looking depressive,but im still confident of us staying in the top 4.
    Indeed,tough matches but the defference between us and Fiorentina is that we are sh*t.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    what annoys me the most is that we have tried to chase 2nd and we obviously arent good enough, why couldnt we be happy with just consolidating our position. this kind of shit ruins my week let alone my day.
    What annoyed me was the way we said "We are aiming for the Scudetto" only to have to concede that it would take a miracle only a few games later!

Then we said after beating Roma "Nothing but second place will do" then only 2 games later we concede defeat in that goal aswell.

Now we would be lucky if we finished 4th, and I still wouldnt trust this team in the CL qualifiers.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    If we don't end up in top 4, Ranieri should retire from football. Fiorentina is a weak team, not a team deserves to play in CL. Milan will end up 3rd or 4th at worse. It's not a hard task to end up in top 4, is it Ranieri??? When you have Del Piero, Nedved, Camoranesi, Buffon, Iaquinta it is not hard, ffs is it????

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Imo we can't get lower than 4th. Milan looks even worse than us. At least we can score goals.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    If we don't end up in top 4, Ranieri should retire from football. Fiorentina is a weak team, not a team deserves to play in CL. Milan will end up 3rd or 4th at worse. It's not a hard task to end up in top 4, is it Ranieri??? When you have Del Piero, Nedved, Camoranesi, Buffon, Iaquinta it is not hard, ffs is it????
    Whoa,easy man it`s Ranieri we`re talking about after all. :p

Anyway if we finish 4th I still think we`ll keep Ranieri for at least one more year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)