The rest of the season (1 Viewer)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Imo we can't get lower than 4th. Milan looks even worse than us. At least we can score goals.
stop believing that crap. Milan have more talents than us, and we are much worse than them, but the thing is we are lucky enough to score from freekicks, corners etc.. Milan will end up in top 4, just pray they don't end up above us!

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    I am seeing Milan leaving the CL against Arsenal and they will not have mercy on any team in Serie A after that. I expect a winning streak like no other afterwards. Milan are only losing points in the league because they are concentrating on the CL.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    actually I wanted to cancel my contract with german pay tv as they are not showing serie A. But as they show all cL matches, I thought not to cancel it because juve will be there next season.. But it seems that I'll cancel it.. I don´t think we are gonna be in CL next season.. not with this stupid idiot as a coach

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    But we concede much more from crapy teams.
    True. But with Chiellini we get a lot of confidence in our backline. You could see today that the absence of Chiellini was noticed. Buffon was furious with our defenders and I am not blaming him.

stop believing that crap. Milan have more talents than us, and we are much worse than them, but the thing is we are lucky enough to score from freekicks, corners etc.. Milan will end up in top 4, just pray they don't end up above us!
    I believe my own eyes, Milan has some pretty crappy players too if you haven't noticed and the oldest team in Serie A. Without Pato or Kaka they are completely sterile. They have more talents than us but their team is also in a big crisis and just a few of their stars are performing up to standard. I really think they can't catch us. Did you watch Milan last night? They needed a NON-EXISTANT penalty to equalise against Lazio. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Not to mention that we matched them in San Siro.

I am seeing Milan leaving the CL against Arsenal and they will not have mercy on any team in Serie A after that. I expect a winning streak like no other afterwards. Milan are only losing points in the league because they are concentrating on the CL.
    But they won't leave the CL. They will get past Arsenal imo.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    i believe that the rest of the season is loss. we can't score, we can't defend. its as simple as that. even if we reclaim 4th place, will we get that CL spot for next year?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    for me the champs league is slippng game by game I can see us loosing it on the last day of the season

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Since I became a Juventino we've never been lower than the 3rd spot in the table, for the first time in 8 years this loser might make it happen :wallbang:

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    We will draw one of the games against Genoa or Napoli, we wont make 3 consecutive defeats, thats for sure.
    We lost form and efficiency after the winter brake, our program was easier, we had some chances to hunt Roma for the second place, but we were deeply affected from the winter crisis and they were too consistent.
    Our ticket to CL was lost here, i think we wont have a good pair at the qualifications and we wont make it to the groups anyway.
    Our opponents will be a TEAM, champions or runner ups, we are not a team, we have no teamwork, only individual work, their quality maybe be enough to make the difference in Italy,against lesser teams, but not in europe!
    Therefore it doesnt matter were exactly we will rank in the championship,
    we will participate in the Uefa cup next year.
    I think we will end up playing some CL qualifiers though, i dont see both Fiorentina and Milan to be consistent enough...

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    We will draw one of the games against Genoa or Napoli, we wont make 3 consecutive defeats, thats for sure.
    We lost form and efficiency after the winter brake, our program was easier, we had some chances to hunt Roma for the second place, but we were deeply affected from the winter crisis and they were too consistent.
    Our ticket to CL was lost here, i think we wont have a good pair at the qualifications and we wont make it to the groups anyway. Our opponents will be a TEAM, champions or runner ups, we are not a team, we have no teamwork, only individual work, their quality maybe be enough to make the difference in Italy, but not in europe.
    Therefore it doesnt matter were exactly will we rank in the championship, we will participate in the Uefa cup next year.
    I think we will end playing some CL qualifiers though, i dont see both Fiorentina and Milan to be consistent enough...
    Hate to say it but your post is saying it like it is

Jul 5, 2005
    I don't have any interest for the team now, till the end of the season. I didn't watch the game against Fiorentina today and i don't think that i am going to watch any other. For me there is no interest for the team till the next season. CL is the only target that have left now but i think that even this is very difficult.

The new Manager is important now. It will bring fresh air to the players and especially the fans. We need a very good coach that can make the difference and will run up the performance of the squad. I really prefer a good coach for next year than buying 5 top class players in summer transfers.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    I can understand your frustration but saying we're going to lose every single game for the rest of the season won't help our situation. We're playing poorly and yet we still have a chance to finish in the top 4. Raneri is a fucking retard but in the end our champions (cammo,DP,trez,neddy,buffon,iaquinta, etc...) will pull through. Once we start winning again, your attitude will change.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Ya, we should be positive and support them. It hurts to watch matches but we can't act like we're giving up.

Jul 5, 2005
    I can understand your frustration but saying we're going to lose every single game for the rest of the season .
    No i didn't say that. I just said that i have no interest to watch the upcoming Juve games. For me the 4th position is not a triumph for Juve.

Christina

vanilla pudding
    Aug 21, 2006
    Fiorentina also have the UEFA Cup to worry about. Though if they get knocked out, they can put up a good fight. In the end, I still think we can get a CL spot. It can't hurt to be optimistic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)