The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (12 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
And they shouldn't. I do wonder why he has to answer to the giant head. What does Oprah have to do with all of this? And people saying Armstrong didn't say enough? What sort of bullshit is that. He says he took performance enhancing drugs during all seven tour wins. What do we want the guy to say? That's he's the single worst human being that has ever lived?

Fuck that. Here's to Lance!

And I loved Pantani.
It's like we should be pissed because a guy out-corrupted one of the most corrupt sports in the world.:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
And they shouldn't. I do wonder why he has to answer to the giant head. What does Oprah have to do with all of this? And people saying Armstrong didn't say enough? What sort of bullshit is that. He says he took performance enhancing drugs during all seven tour wins. What do we want the guy to say? That's he's the single worst human being that has ever lived?

Fuck that. Here's to Lance!

And I loved Pantani.

RIP il pirata

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
There is a reason they aren't passing Lance's titles on to the next guy.

There isn't a next guy.:lol:
There was this Belgian newspaper that claimed a Belgian should get one of his victories. He ended 9th that year. The newspaper said that because the first eight had test positive he should get the title. They didn't even claim the Belgian guy was clean. They said he hadn't been caught :D.

- - - Updated - - -

RIP il pirata
Greatest cyclist of all time. His kamikaze actions against Lance were truly memorable. If we are to hate Armstrong, we should hate him because he was a dick to Pantani.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
There was this Belgian newspaper that claimed a Belgian should get one of his victories. He ended 9th that year. The newspaper said that because the first eight had test positive he should get the title. They didn't even claim the Belgian guy was clean. They said he hadn't been caught :D.

- - - Updated - - -

Greatest cyclist of all time. His kamikaze actions against Lance were truly memorable. If we are to hate Armstrong, we should hate him because he was a dick to Pantani.

im afraid that title goes to your compatriot

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
im afraid that title goes to your compatriot
I used to think so. But recently he has come out saying how he hates what Lance Armstrong has done to the sport. And he said this after having tested positive in his time. He was a great cyclist and the best no doubt, but that comment was poorly chosen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)