The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (23 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
meh, he's an asshole and did drugs but is still the best cyclist in the world. that just looks like they have something against him.
Did drugs?:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I'd say for someone who rides bikes for a living, Armstrong's getting too much attention.
The world media is so angry about it, but the average person doesn't really care.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
did you not realize that everyone else did the same?
Do you realise that Stalin and Mao are responsible for more deaths than Polpot? Maybe we shouldn't care about the two million people that died under Polpot's leadership of the Khmer Rouge.

Just because other people were doing it, and still are, doesn't mean his crime is any less stupid and morally reprehensible. The reason he has gotten so much attention is due to the image he created/the PR firm employed by his agent created of him.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
i don't get the comparison. my point is that armstrong is the best cyclist and the fact he took supplements doesn't change that because his competition did the same.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Do you realise that Stalin and Mao are responsible for more deaths than Polpot? Maybe we shouldn't care about the two million people that died under Polpot's leadership of the Khmer Rouge.

Just because other people were doing it, and still are, doesn't mean his crime is any less stupid and morally reprehensible. The reason he has gotten so much attention is due to the image he created/the PR firm employed by his agent created of him.
uhhhh no. that's an extreme argument point there.

the whole point of performance enhancing drugs is to give you an advantage over competition. hence the label "cheater"

but when everyone takes it, then there is no advantage, and it comes down again to skill, preperation and determination. it's not a crime to be on on equal playing field with your competition.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

i don't get the comparison. my point is that armstrong is the best cyclist and the fact he took supplements doesn't change that because his competition did the same.
he lost his chance to be the best cyclist in the world when he started taking those supplements, he proved he's the best cheater 7 times, but the best cyclist in each of those races was the fastest guy among the clear ones. I thought the picture was quite funny and Lens deserves all the shit that's coming at him, disgraceful athlete.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Did drugs?:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

The world media is so angry about it, but the average person doesn't really care.
And they shouldn't. I do wonder why he has to answer to the giant head. What does Oprah have to do with all of this? And people saying Armstrong didn't say enough? What sort of bullshit is that. He says he took performance enhancing drugs during all seven tour wins. What do we want the guy to say? That's he's the single worst human being that has ever lived?

Fuck that. Here's to Lance!

And I loved Pantani.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)