The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (28 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Did I ever tell you about the time I got my tattoo done in Melbourne? Basically I was getting a half sleeve done which was gonna take about 7 hours, which I was gonna do in one sitting cus im an ard cunt! However, about an hour into it, the tattooist not realising I was Irish, launches into a hate speech about Ireland and Irish people. Suffice to say the remaining 6 hours were extremely awkward after I told him my nationality :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
JFG™;4034179 said:
Did I ever tell you about the time I got my tattoo done in Melbourne? Basically I was getting a half sleeve done which was gonna take about 7 hours, which I was gonna do in one sitting cus im an ard cunt! However, about an hour into it, the tattooist not realising I was Irish, launches into a hate speech about Ireland and Irish people. Suffice to say the remaining 6 hours were extremely awkward after I told him my nationality :D
:lol: :lol: crazy shit. Where have you been in Melbourne?? @JFG

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
JFG™;4035939 said:
I was staying in St Kilda for 8 months, right across from Albert Park. Did a few laps of the grand prix circuit in a 1986 Toyota Corolla too :megusta:
Nice, not too far from me. Grand Prix circuit is fun, though speed limit is only 50. But I usually go 60-65+ if it isn't busy :D

Ever head down to brighton east/caulfield area?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)