the player u love the most? (9 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Esteban said:
Wow, Zamboy really has a massive support in here. I wouldn't have known he was more popular than THE DP himself.

Cry me a RiveeeeR.

chadi said:
. But the most beloved gotta be del piero cauze when you say juve the first name that crosses your min is Alex's.... he is a symbol and shoud be a juventino for life.

markoni said:
Del Piero!

AbuGadanzieri said:
del piero because he is flag of juve and he love juve

Il Re said:
easy, il capitano, alessandro del piero

Larry said:

azzurro119 said:
Of course Del Piero!

IlDivinCodino said:
DP fullstop!

Elvin said:
This is an axioma, you say Juve, you remember Del Piero. Easy.

He's the most loved 4 sure.

Fliakis said:
del piero, duh.

king Ale said:
Del Piero .

Zé Tahir said:
Del Piero, Canna, Trez

Boksic said:
The one and only Alessandro Del Piero

Gasbarroni said:
Alessandro Del Piero, but I'm begining to love Zambrotta more and more and one dat he could match Alex:D

CORVETTE said:
Alessandro Del Piero

mnementh said:
Del Piero of course.

Morra10 said:
50 years from now Del Piero will still be the best captain we have ever had.......he will also still be the top goal scorer for juve for many years...not to many people are sticking with one team their whole career.

FORZA DEL PIERO!!!!!!

Matteo10 said:
Only logical people love Zambrotta. How could you not to be frank? I'm still a bigger fan of Del Piero though.

Tifoso Lou said:
Del Piero, just ahead of Zamb...

As I've said before, I think those two are, and have been, the keys to Juve's success.

hambon said:
DP = Playa fo Life

Ibrahimovic9 said:
thE MOST: DEL PIERO

Muha said:
Il Pinturicchio

Juve_25 said:
the player I love is the only and unique Alessandro del Piero. It will be very hard to find another player like him, not even in the past.

isha00 said:
Del Piero (and Ciro :touched: )

Then Pessotto, Camoranesi, Balzaretti

d.nico said:
Del Piero

DelPierino said:
Del Piero,

Sara81 said:
Alessandro Delpiero

Azzurri7 said:
Alessandro Del Capitano Boy.

ZAF3000 said:
Since it is only one player I should say then:
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO

djleli said:
it has to be del piero

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
rab,u & i need to organise a trip to italy & when we meet DP,ill get u 2 a room:D
seriously nobody come close to touching club legend DP in terms of support:agree:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Byrone said:
rab,u & i need to organise a trip to italy & when we meet DP,ill get u 2 a room:D
seriously nobody come close to touching club legend DP in terms of support:agree:

hehe, Byron, you know how much I love you dawg, we should organize one and make sure when I get close to Ale, I don't want to see you around:D..... nah seriously, I'm looking forward next year to visit couple of matches for Juventus and probably get to talk to Alex.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Love the most?

Del Piero, Nedved, Zambrotta, Ferrara, Vialli

But Zidane and Baggio were probably the greatest players I ever saw put on the jersey

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
hehe, Byron, you know how much I love you dawg, we should organize one and make sure when I get close to Ale, I don't want to see you around:D..... nah seriously, I'm looking forward next year to visit couple of matches for Juventus and probably get to talk to Alex.
Please let me go with you!! If you really manage to do that...I will be the most jealous man in the world :cry:

But of course at the same time happy for you :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Don't worry I'm never lucky.

When Juventus came here in summer to play against Poli Timisoara(Romania)... The only absent player was Alex and Trezeguet. ahhh what a sad day that was, but great in the same-time...seein all these champs was something.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
mnementh said:
I've met Alex, got foto, autograph, everything :)
I saw the whole Juve team and got some fotos, but I most wanted Alex...

Ale smiled and waved at me while riding his 80s style red bicycle :agree: :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)