the player u love the most? (2 Viewers)

Sep 1, 2002
jussiut said:
I hope you were joking also when you mentioned that bastardo. He's a disgrace to the humankind. A truly disgusting person.
In the normal circumstances I would try to reason with you, even though you are a bit offensive, but I can not be bothered as there would be little point, my dear chap.

Ignored...

May 20, 2006
Past players - P. Sousa, A. Boksic, V. Jugovic

Present players - Zamb, Chiellini, Canna, Vieira, Ibrahimovic maybe

Future players - RIBERY, KLOSE, JOAQUIN

esnaider, fonseca....:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
bianconero said:
In the normal circumstances I would try to reason with you, even though you are a bit offensive, but I can not be bothered as there would be little point, my dear chap.

Ignored...
Fair enough, I was a bit offensive...:D

But still, I can't see possibly anyone helding Pippo "The Offside" Inzaghi in high esteem. Sure, he can poach goals but he is disgusting with his antics on the pitch. He even looks like a rat. Oh well, I'll let it be, maybe it's for the best. :)

OP
zizoufan

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #133
    Don Lucciano said:
    Past players - P. Sousa, A. Boksic, V. Jugovic

Present players - Zamb, Chiellini, Canna, Vieira, Ibrahimovic maybe

Future players - RIBERY, KLOSE, JOAQUIN

esnaider, fonseca....:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh man u remember me of good time ! :agree: ravanelli , di livio these times where juventus had a real spirit

Sep 1, 2002
    jussiut said:
    Fair enough, I was a bit offensive...:D
    Accepted.

I saw him often in one of our most exciting and interesting times. I like the fellow, even if he had the tendency to scare the fans behind the goal, he always got into posistions to have a go at shooting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)