the player u love the most? (5 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Lilianna said:
no.he sin't.
i didn't forget to type his name,he is just not in the list....
or at least....he is not in top places of it
when did that change. some times ago you talked that you love him so much and well even now his in your profile fav players list. its the recent news eh? he might go to milan and etc stuff what made you change your mind.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
lots of things made me change my mind actually.

but the FACT is that i love NOTHING more than juve......and i love gigi because he is good for us.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Lilianna said:
lots of things made me change my mind actually.

but the FACT is that i love NOTHING more than juve......and i love gigi because he is good for us.
Word!
Frili,well said,nice and clear!!!:agree:

Forza Juve and all Juventini!!!

Sep 1, 2002
The gentle giant, Ciro Ferrara, Paolo Montero, Zinedine Zidane, Michel Platini, Roberto Baggio, Dino Zoff, Enrique Omar Sivori (yes some of us are mature and wiser), Filippo Inzaghi, Marco Tardelli, Alessio Tacchinardi (a pity he is still not here), Alen Boksic, Davids, Trezeguet, Ian Rush (just joking) ect.ect...

Just some of the players I have had the honour of seeing and cheering over the years.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
bianconero said:
The gentle giant, Ciro Ferrara, Paolo Montero, Zinedine Zidane, Michel Platini, Roberto Baggio, Dino Zoff, Enrique Omar Sivori (yes some of us are mature and wiser), Filippo Inzaghi, Marco Tardelli, Alessio Tacchinardi (a pity he is still not here), Alen Boksic, Davids, Trezeguet, Ian Rush (just joking) ect.ect...

Just some of the players I have had the honour of seeing and cheering over the years.
I hope you were joking also when you mentioned that bastardo. He's a disgrace to the humankind. A truly disgusting person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)