the player u love the most? (4 Viewers)

chadi

THE NEXT JUVE PRESIDENT
Apr 19, 2006
It's no doubt zambrotta the best full back in the world...I mean i don't remember someone that outmastered zambrotta and skipped him in an easy way I mean this player should be honoured because he plays night in and night out to get the job done no matter what . But the most beloved gotta be del piero cauze when you say juve the first name that crosses your min is Alex's.... he is a symbol and shoud be a juventino for life.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Dominic said:
Zambs, he personifies what juve is all about.. Or rather what juve SHOULD be all about.
:tup:

I've thought about this a lot over the past three years. Rambo has been the rock -- more consistent than any other player on our squad. He exemplifies hard-working grit and unsung determination for the squad (I liken him to Milan's Gattuso in this regard), and he doesn't need the spotlight -- even when he should have been our deserved captain over Thuram in matches where DP wasn't playing. And he exemplifies great teamwork, filling in unfamiliar positions because the team needs him.

So yeah, I've come to Dominic's exact same conclusion. To me, he embodies the glue of Juventus. And next to only DP and perhaps Canna in recent years, he embodies Juve's spirit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)