the player u love the most? (13 Viewers)

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Who played in Juventus:
Platini
Boniek
Baggio
Scirea
Zoff
Bettega

Who are playing in Juve:
Zambrotta
Nedved
Canna
Camo
Trezeguet
Buffon

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Menace said:
His cover of kashmir sucked
That wasn't a cover of Kashmir. It originally was a song that sampled Kashmir. The only was Zeplin would agree to it was if Paige got to play it. Diddy wasn't the first to use the sample. Schoolly D used Kashmir in his song signifying rapper for the Bad Lieutenant soundtrack. Which the song was eventually removed from along with one of the most violent scenes ever. The song was removed because Schoolly didnt get permission to sample. The scene was removed by the FDC. I don't know why I just said that. Probably because Im in test mode, I have a final in 14 minutes.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Simple:

one and only Alessandro Del Piero!!!

Many players will be in Juve after he retires,many players will show their perfect skills,but he will always remain my favorite player!

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
50 years from now Del Piero will still be the best captain we have ever had.......he will also still be the top goal scorer for juve for many years...not to many people are sticking with one team their whole career.

FORZA DEL PIERO!!!!!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Menace said:
I'm afraid to love any player, he might break my heart.
:howler:

Menace, you're getting pretty good with this ... I must say. You may have to take this act on the road.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)