The one and only Capello thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Jem83 said:
Stephan...

My friend..

They ARE on the same side

Have you never been in a fistfight with your best friend before?

I have

It's because I'm outspoken and competitive and so was he

We're the best of friends now

I'm sure Vieira and Ibrahimovic are, too

These things definately happen, and when it did at Juventus, the players and the management dealt with it superbly, and now both players are playing even better than before..

This was not due to the fight itself but it has something to do with how it was handled by the club, internally

and Capello, has played his part here
ibra still started game, if any other player would have done that, wouldnt have started the game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Jem83 said:
We don't know that for sure

Zlatan starts games because he is a good player, end of
yes we dont know that for sure.

good player? good player out of form :eyebrows: shold start also? we have many good players, other clubs have good players, some start, some not. players have to prove. Yes now you might say we dont know how well ibra does in trainings, but is it really possible that ibra does much better in trainings than in the game? again, we dont know, and maybe it could be. We dont know does ibra feel pressure while his playing, but cap should know about that. But i dont see confidents in ibra while his playing, and too many missed chanses and as i said before, a bit lazy. How does he always prove to be better in the trainings then. Ou i know, his a good player and end of story :wallbang:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Look other succesul teams, like chelsea, one day its crespo who starts with drogba, other day they play one striker and many midfielders.

And dont come with, they have so many options talks. I am talking about strikers here, imo juve have much better options in striking then chelsea.

Their game plan might be differant, as lamps scores moust of their goals, but still.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
see you in the Zlatan thread!

:D

No, but seriously..

When he's out of form he shouldn't be playing, and I've reacted angrily when this has been the case

Capello does make mistakes but every coach in the world does

But he can't be all that bad, can he?

The league table says it all

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Jem83 said:

No, but seriously..

When he's out of form he shouldn't be playing, and I've reacted angrily when this has been the case

LOL, i could understand if he would do a mistake in one game, wrong subs or something like that. but consistantly playing a player whos out of form, thats not mistake, thats making desicions not based on players form.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
and if his so smart then why he dont see what options we have in striking powers. Some teams dont have even in starting XI in that kind of class players, like psv for example.

Instead his making tension, remember mutu just going to dressing room after subs (against arsenal second leg if i am right), not sitting on the bench. Why?

And even dp has recently showed a bit dissapointments on his face.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
We're leading the league

He has brought the best out of Del Piero

He has showed faith in his players

He has dealt with internal incidents (Camo incident, Vieira/Ibra incident) superbly

And, hear this:

He has brought the very best out of Fabio Cannavaro, who has played the best football of his career under the leadership of the Don

I'm not saying he's the best coach of all time, because he's not, but I'm saying that he's doing his job properly

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Jem83 said:

No, but seriously..

plenty of offtopic in that thread by you and matteo10/seven.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Stephan said:
and if his so smart then why he dont see what options we have in striking powers. Some teams dont have even in starting XI in that kind of class players, like psv for example.

Instead his making tension, remember mutu just going to dressing room after subs (against arsenal second leg if i am right), not sitting on the bench. Why?

And even dp has recently showed a bit dissapointments on his face.
Mutu is a good player but not better than Zlatan

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Offtopic?

It's not me who divides this place into a million threads

I speak my mind when and where I feel like it

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Jem83 said:
We're leading the league

He's brought the best out of Del Piero

He's showed faith in his players

He's dealt with internal incidents (Camo incident, Vieira/Ibra incident) superbly

And, hear this:

He's brought the very best out of Fabio Cannavaro, who has played the best football of his career under the leadership of the Don

I'm not saying he's the best coach of all time, because he's not, but I'm saying that he's doing his job properly
but has he brought the best out of ibra?

yeah, i thought so, then why his starting every game?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Jem83 said:
Mutu is a good player but not better than Zlatan
well i am sure it doesnt take 2 months for him to score. as he has shown himself when he has had the opportunity. Like our 3:0 win 2 weeks ago when he scored.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Stephan said:
but has he brought the best out of ibra?

yeah, i thought so, then why his starting every game?

Capello is building Zlatan's confidence, which is a good thing

Unlike some other strikers at this club, Zlatan actually has a long future ahead of him

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Stephan said:
well i am sure it doesnt take 2 months for him to score. as he has shown himself when he has had the opportunity. Like our 3:0 win 2 weeks ago when he scored.
I acknowledge that Zlatan has been in poor form and this is very unfortunate

I agree

but he's been working harder in some games than most people realize

Sep 28, 2002
Jem83 said:
if winning the Serie-A is your definition of "not performing" then we can never reach an agreement

about CM: It has been brought up during these discussions constantly, and what I wish to say to all you CM/FM players:

the tactical side is one thing

keep in mind the SOCIAL aspects of the day to day running of a football club
by not performing i mean failing miserably in the Cl, still not sure about scudetto when we had it in our pocket since february, by failing to beat the teams like siena and treviso convincingly.

and i have those social aspects when i say capello needs to go, because imo he's not doing his job, teams morale is ruined, and who but manager needs to keep it up?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Fliakis said:
by not performing i mean failing miserably in the Cl, still not sure about scudetto when we had it in our pocket since february, by failing to beat the teams like siena and treviso convincingly.

and i have those social aspects when i say capello needs to go, because imo he's not doing his job, teams morale is ruined, and who but manager needs to keep it up?
1)

you never have a championship "in your pockets"

that is pure disrespect to Serie A, and shame on you

it's the same as saying Juve are playing in an easy league

2)

morale is on the up/being revived

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Fliakis said:

exactly, jem did you liked the way we played in europe?

And if we got beaten in CL, ok these things happen, then why we couldnt even end it fast in seria a. Jem is saying we are winning second scudetto, but we could have won it before, Ok when we played in CL we needed to concentrate in both leagues, but later, we had onlyseria a and we only draw and draw game after game. even got lucky draws, like cannavaro header in extra time from corner against CHIMENTI. thats ridicilous. I know you cant plan what is the outcome of match before, but if cap is so good as you say jem, then why we got to so big slump when we had nothing else to consentrate on?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Jem83 said:
1)

you never have a championship "in your pockets"

that is pure disrespect to Serie A, and shame on you

it's the same as saying Juve are playing in an easy league

2)

morale is on the up/being revived
well for me it looked as players lost their concentrate. seria a is not easy league, but with the players we have and some smaller teams have, we shouldnt have so many problems as we had. And heck, i am talking about playing football, then it wouldnt been even that bad, as i atleast see team giving a good effort a good fight. but nothing, no passion, desire. not enough motivation i guess? and who should motivate players, their gf and wifes :p ? It seemed as it was like a bad routine ( i mean like waking up every day same time, going to work/school, every time same thing, personally i dont like routine, i dont know about you jem), anyway, in juve it was also routine, always same formation and always same players starting, some players tired, and routine!!! Thats a big thing in here, you cant just ignore this now. Routine will affect players form defenetly.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Stephan said:
exactly, jem did you liked the way we played in europe?

And if we got beaten in CL, ok these things happen, then why we couldnt even end it fast in seria a. Jem is saying we are winning second scudetto, but we could have won it before, Ok when we played in CL we needed to concentrate in both leagues, but later, we had onlyseria a and we only draw and draw game after game. even got lucky draws, like cannavaro header in extra time from corner against CHIMENTI. thats ridicilous. I know you cant plan what is the outcome of match before, but if cap is so good as you say jem, then why we got to so big slump when we had nothing else to consentrate on?
I'm gonna level with you on this one, Stephan

You seem genuinely interested in hearing my opinion

and here it is:

Arsenal were the better side

Why?

First of all, they ARE a great side

Second, they knew Patrick Vieira and closed him down

Third, we were missing Pavel Nedved and Alessandro Del Piero in the first leg

The tie was lost in the first leg, and I was there to witness the entire shambles

Damn you for bringing back the memories :pumpkin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)