The one and only Capello thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
@ Fliakis

How?

Maybe not on paper if you consider our players' past, but we're talking about AT THE MOMENT.

Neddy is good, but past it

Thuram is good, but past it

Emerson is good, but slow

Vieira is good, but not the player he used to be

Del Piero is aging

Zalayeta should be shot

Zebina, don't get me started

Mutu is very good, but inconsistent, even as a striker

Arsenal have some problems as well, but generally they are FRESHER, more INNOVATIVE, have a better combination of youth and experience

not by much, but still better

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
ßömßärdîër said:
They gel better and play better as a team.

Lehmann is on form, so is Fabragas, Henry is the best striker to never play for Juve.............ohh wait, nevermind.

And Hleb is so sickness that I want to have his children.
:lol2:

Sep 28, 2002
Jem83 said:
@ Fliakis

How?

Maybe not on paper if you consider our players' past, but we're talking about AT THE MOMENT.

Neddy is good, but past it

Thuram is good, but past it

Emerson is good, but slow

Vieira is good, but not the player he used to be

Del Piero is aging

Zalayeta should be shot

Zebina, don't get me started

Mutu is very good, but inconsistent, even as a striker

Arsenal have some problems as well, but generally they are FRESHER, more INNOVATIVE, have a better combination of youth and experience

not by much, but still better
and you though that from the beginning of the season, that a team with a bunch of teenagers in defence is capable of reaching the final

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Fliakis said:
and you though that from the beginning of the season, that a team with a bunch of teenagers in defence is capable of reaching the final
no no, I didn't say that

if I was able to predict the future I'd be a lottery billionare

but this Arsenal team went out there and proved everybody wrong

Sep 28, 2002
Jem83 said:
no no, I didn't say that

if I was able to predict the future I'd be a lottery billionare

but this Arsenal team went out there and proved everybody wrong
i wouldnt say they proved everyone wrong, they caught everyone by surprise. i bet they couldnt repeat it if they tried. and again, luck played its part.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Arsenal's squad is better than ours? Initially you said they were younger with potential but all of a sudden you are now saying they have a better squad.
Did you say Premiership was the toughest in the world, i thought you guys said ity was serieA
Did you also say Liverpool are the biggest team in the world? God i have lost so many hours of my life , having a disagreement about football with you

Apr 12, 2004
denco said:
Arsenal's squad is better than ours? Initially you said they were younger with potential but all of a sudden you are now saying they have a better squad.
Did you say Premiership was the toughest in the world, i thought you guys said ity was serieA
Did you also say Liverpool are the biggest team in the world? God i have lost so many hours of my life , having a disagreement about football with you

I didn't say any of that, I did talk about Juve being old which would mean that Arsenal are younger.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
denco said:
It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that the EPL is in a great state

Liverpool, with their fanbase and with their domestic and European history, one can argue; is the biggest of them all

Wish it wasn't so, because I don't like them..

The Arsenal debate has ended, I think, at least for me, so you're a little late

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Jem83 said:
team captain

possibly affected some players psychologically

but this is pure speculation
sorry but this is bulls. he is hardly playing anyway, so other players should be already used to with this situation. and if not then here we go again with why cap is not good for juve....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)