The Official Marco Marchionni thread (1 Viewer)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
SUN OF A BITCH, Marchionni il cazzo. What the fuck is up with that faggot, I blaim Ranieri, he played the kid and trusted him, that has given him this attitude..

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Of course Marchionni will leave. His agent said that and I dont think he wants to spend a year on the stands.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If the rumor regarding a pay increase is true:

1) He is really one greedy and cheap motherfucker, holding out for 200,000 extra, when he's already making millions

2) He is really stupid. Why risk staying @ Juve and being hated by the fans (not to mention enjoying the view from the stands and not getting any playing time), whereas you can get the same amount of cash playing for another club? :shifty: :confused:

That is why I say this is a BS rumor, a ploy by his agent to try to squeeze more cash from Fiorentina and for himself.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Sei un uomo di merda! Marchionni. But this deal will be resolved soon. Relax, media thrive on this shit.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Marceℓℓo;2063140 said:
Breaking news

Marchionni won't be at Pinzolo.That could either mean that the Fiorentina deal is done or that Secco told him to get the fuck out.
And if he told him to get the fuck out, he'll have no choice but accept Fiorentina's demands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)