The Official Marco Marchionni thread (1 Viewer)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Thanks mate,

I haven't been yet..Going to Croatia next week..Maybe i go to see Alen for a beer if he is free one of days.
Just been busy with work..

I know about all players we got and honestly i believe we can win something for sure this season..

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Marchionni felt unappreciated
Saturday 18 July, 2009
Marco Marchionni says he is happy to be at Fiorentina because he felt “unimportant” during his Juventus stint.

The winger moved as part of the £21.5m bid for Felipe Melo, but risked wrecking the whole transfer when he initially rejected the Viola’s wage proposal.

“The decision to come here was purely mine,” he assured in his presentation Press conference. “I want to challenge myself again with a club that believes in me.”

He is reunited with Cesare Prandelli and Alberto Gilardino, who got the best out of him when they were together at Parma.

Marchionni played for the Gialloblu from 2001 to 2006 with a brief spell on loan at Piacenza in 2003.

“Prandelli seems very calm and relaxed here, which is the kind of environment that helps people to work better. I have great memories tying me to him.”

Marchionni spent three seasons at Juventus, but struggled to put together regular first team football.

“Between injuries and missed games, I never felt particularly important there,” he confessed.

“At Fiorentina I know almost everyone, it’s a squad that has been doing well for four years and I want to give my valid contribution.”

The new arrival has chosen the Number 32 shirt

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Thanks mate,

I haven't been yet..Going to Croatia next week..Maybe i go to see Alen for a beer if he is free one of days.
Just been busy with work..

I know about all players we got and honestly i believe we can win something for sure this season..
Where will you go in Croatia?

Jul 10, 2006
Marchionni felt unappreciated
Saturday 18 July, 2009
Marco Marchionni says he is happy to be at Fiorentina because he felt “unimportant” during his Juventus stint.

The winger moved as part of the £21.5m bid for Felipe Melo, but risked wrecking the whole transfer when he initially rejected the Viola’s wage proposal.

“The decision to come here was purely mine,” he assured in his presentation Press conference. “I want to challenge myself again with a club that believes in me.”

He is reunited with Cesare Prandelli and Alberto Gilardino, who got the best out of him when they were together at Parma.

Marchionni played for the Gialloblu from 2001 to 2006 with a brief spell on loan at Piacenza in 2003.

“Prandelli seems very calm and relaxed here, which is the kind of environment that helps people to work better. I have great memories tying me to him.”

Marchionni spent three seasons at Juventus, but struggled to put together regular first team football.

“Between injuries and missed games, I never felt particularly important there,” he confessed.

“At Fiorentina I know almost everyone, it’s a squad that has been doing well for four years and I want to give my valid contribution.”

The new arrival has chosen the Number 32 shirt
I wish him luck, I hope he's happy. Glad he's gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)