The Official Marco Marchionni thread (5 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Secco told Poulsen to GTFO too(bit harsh :D Like Poulie ;)), but he still around. But IMO this Marchionni stuff is ovexaggerated, no way he would turn down la Viola, too good of a chance for him, he is not a total embecile.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Secco told Poulsen to GTFO too(bit harsh :D Like Poulie ;)), but he still around. But IMO this Marchionni stuff is ovexaggerated, no way he would turn down la Viola, too good of a chance for him, he is not a total embecile.
Exactly, the transfer will go through. Marchionni just wants to get a little more in his pay check. People are just wigging out for no reason.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
What a joke. There is no way Marco deserves a raise. He and his agent just realized our team had a much larger transfer budget than they anticipated, and now they're trying to reach into our pockets one last time. Bastards.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Thank you Marco. The greatest thing you've done for this club is leave.

Football aside, thanks for being such a nice guy in Melbourne. I won't forget that.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
There are quotes though.

“Fiorentina are my first choice,” confirmed Marchionni. “I am only waiting for the details to be completed. I heard that many didn’t appreciate my comments when I said I would rather play for Juve in B than move to Florence.

“It’s not true, I never said that. I am running to Florence and delighted to join their project. They also told me that being a former Juve player I will need to go through a process of conversion to the Gigliati. I don’t mind, I am up for it.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)