The Official Marco Marchionni thread (2 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I hope he can be a future replacement for Nedved as well as Camoranesi. Giving us the option of rotating Nedved, Camo and Marchionni next season.

His assist today was very neat.

ADiGATi0N

Dec 2, 2006
Great player, but i think he would do better after getting used to the play of Juventus after he was injuired for a long time.
Forza Marchionni

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I hope he can be a future replacement for Nedved as well as Camoranesi. Giving us the option of rotating Nedved, Camo and Marchionni next season.

His assist today was very neat.
Also he was the main reason for the last goal of Nedved, even though the assist was set by Del piero.

I like this guy too, and he definitly need to play more, we should do our best to keep him.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Awesome at Parma last season. He will do the same at Juve if given the chance. Perfect replacement for Nedved/Camo.

x-japan

Dec 31, 2006
-His performance yesterday was great though he's just returned from injury, he showed us his skill, determination, this guy will be our important player next season

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
DD has given Marchionni the chance to play in all games(albeit from the bench), problem with Marchionni is his injury proneness. At Parma he also had lengthy spells on the treatment table.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
his good pkayer, very similar to camronesi doesnt understand his game as well as him just yet but as he continues to play more and more confidence and knowledge will grow, he has the talent! As he understands his body more the injures will become more rare.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Hes got a great ability, played everywhere during his time at parma including behind the strikers.

He just needs his confidence back first and later to get his understanding back with the rest of the team cause he will add a different dimension to the team.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Just have to hope that we don't use him in any swap deals this summer. Think unless he stays fit for the rest of the season, as good a player as he is.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
He's been impressive for quite a while, yes he is injury prone, but most skillful fast players are.

I've been sayin it, he gives much needed pace in Juve's attack, something we really lacked last season. He gives more width than camonarese.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)