The official (make fun of) Inter thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
mark77 said:
Zambo is sharing the RB position with Belletti.
For RB position, Zambro faces competition from Oleguer and Belletti
For LB position, Zambro faces competition from Gio and Sylvinho

But he is being rotated in the squad along with Thuram, Rijkaard admitted that some players are not in the 1st team and may get rotated every now and then

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 24, 2006
mark77 said:
- Vieira gets a red every 2 game
- Zlatan still can't score easy goals and now misses pk's

OT
- Abbiati can't stop a beach ball
- Zambrotta is still on vacation
- Thuram warms the bench in Barcelona
- Cannavaro looks like Zebina playing CB
- Emerson's getting slower and getting booed by Madrid fans.

u forget crapello !

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well they beat the romans in their backyard.I cant believe that happend.
But anyway look for a loss next weekend against the flying Donkeys.Trust me this team doesnt know how to hold a momentum.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Esteban said:
Ops, sorry. I didn't mean the country is shitty. Your football team is, though. ;)
San Marino, right.
no Malta. He scored 4 against us in a match :oops: and i think one was a penalty

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
now i really cant hold this in so here goes nothing, where is the champion??????? , ibrahimovic has proven to us all that he is arubbish player with nothing to add, oh for heveans sake the idiot is useless he cant even score from the spot, i thank god every morning that he is no longer with us!!!!!!!

although i was hoping roma would trash inter but i still have faith inter wont be walking with the title this season.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Bisco said:
now i really cant hold this in so here goes nothing, where is the champion??????? , ibrahimovic has proven to us all that he is arubbish player with nothing to add, oh for heveans sake the idiot is useless he cant even score from the spot, i thank god every morning that he is no longer with us!!!!!!!

although i was hoping roma would trash inter but i still have faith inter wont be walking with the title this season.
The most interesting thing is that Adriano is warming a bench,Martins was sold,while Recoba...is he alive anyway???

Wherever ibra goes he nails other attackers to the bench...remember Del Piero,Zalayeta and Mutu(he played as a winger).

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
laffayette said:
yeah they are, but i rather see milan taking the scudetto than them.
indeed. On paper Inter are stronger, but they won't be the better team. Me too, I'm 'cheering' for Milan in their games. As long as they catch up with Inter. :p

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
giovanotti said:
The most interesting thing is that Adriano is warming a bench,Martins was sold,while Recoba...is he alive anyway???
He's had a good start with Inter though, saying anything else is just wishful thinking. ;)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
salman said:
am i the only one who had the honour of seeing zlatan miss that penalty and that sitter of a chance in the first half?:D
I missed the first half, but I saw the PK, & yes, I was guilty of wishing him to miss it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)