The official (make fun of) Inter thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You know about the link Telecom/Inter right?

You also know that some big guns of Telecom were arrested right?

You should know that there was a list of people having their phone tapped ILLEGALLY:

one of them is Bobo Vieri and the other..........

Fabio Capello

One of the questions we should ask ourselves if why would Telecom want to tap Capello's phone?

answer: Maybe a team close to Telecom(Inter) would want to know Capello's every move(transfer strategies...thoughts about changing teams...formation for match day....)

IMO this breaks sport rights and should relegate Inter in Serie B or C if proven.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
mark77 said:

You should know that there was a list of people having their phone tapped ILLEGALLY:

Fabio Capello

One of the questions we should ask ourselves if why would Telecom want to tap Capello's phone?

answer: Maybe a team close to Telecom(Inter) would want to know Capello's every move(transfer strategies...thoughts about changing teams...formation for match day....)

IMO this breaks sport rights and should relegate Inter in Serie B or C if proven.
honest scudetto they say

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
mark77 said:

Fabio Capello

Man ,I said many bad things for inter over the phone line in Italy...if they are tapping the phones I'm in trouble than....maybe Rossi and Pallazi are gonna send my ars to serie B too.:D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
Man ,I said many bad things for inter over the phone line in Italy...if they are tapping the phones I'm in trouble than....maybe Rossi and Pallazi are gonna send my ars to serie B too.:D
it depends. If you are a threat to Inter they will put in Serie C but if you are not a threat they will just deduct loads of points from you! :D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
mark77 said:

Fabio Capello

justice quite possibly anyone?...possibly?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo,stop it,stop it!!!!!!

:D
worst of all they then say they are the true honest champs and then fuck up against Sampdoria and Sporting. Then they get caught in the middle of an even bigger scandal. :shocked:

:D

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
lets continue our inter bashing..... viera has been squalified for 3 matches for insulting the ref... things are still getting better, 3 matches 2 red cards well done viera

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
djleli said:
lets continue our inter bashing..... viera has been squalified for 3 matches for insulting the ref... things are still getting better, 3 matches 2 red cards well done viera
faggot hehe.
Hope he breaks his leg in training falls and breaks Zlatan's leg as well :D

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
mark77 said:

You should know that there was a list of people having their phone tapped ILLEGALLY
One of them actually committed suicide jumping from a bridge 2-3 months ago.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Morra10 said:
hey mark this has nothing to do with this thread but i was looking for a thread about how serie A wont benefit from juve being in serie B, like financially. i tryed searching for it but i dont know the name of it and i just wanted to see the numbers again. if u could help it would be much appriciated.
25 pages, have fun. :D

http://www.j1897.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17652

Max

Jul 15, 2003
mark77 said:

Fabio Capello

And why has this failed to reach the sports section, let alone Channel 4 Football Italia. I accepted the fact that Juventus is in Serie B shortly after they were sent down, and now this shit comes out, all but proving that it was all a fucking fix after all.

Now I'm pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)