The Official Jean-Alain Boumsong Thread (Lyon) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
There is a Russian guy in my neighborhood. We have no idea what he does and what's his work and we all think the guy is an assassin :p
Also, we don't know his name so we just call him Ruski.

Shall i ask him if he's willing to do this little thing we all have in mind ?
And Snoop, no, he won't accept vcash !
EDIT: the same lame joke is used before by Andy :D

Mar 30, 2006
SCANDALOUS!!!

Lyon ain't happy about this because we promised them Bum so he could play vs St-Étienne this weekend.

"Never seen a thing like this in 30 years" said Lyon employee.

FFS!!! When you sell a player you make sure you have the replacement.

- MERCATO 101
- GM FOR DUMMIES

PATHETIC!!!

Get those bozos out of Juve PRONTO!!!

You can cross Lyon(who have loads of good youngsters) off the list of potential trade partners in the future.
Man screw Lyon. Buying from them is retarded. They over value their players like no tomorrow and screw over other clubs... cough .. Tiago

Oooooo The french Champions!!! Just cuz they play for mighty Lyon they are worth a fortune. Hahhaha

I love the fact we pissed off Lyon.

We should not give them The Song... he is ours and plus we need him now that our boys are down.

Mar 24, 2006
This thread is getting funny , after the Boumsong and Lyon saga , peoples starting to discuss something about Manos , Vhead or even KFC :lol:

So , We ain't terminated this Move after we got Stendardo ?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lyon livid at Boumsong snub
Saturday 26 January, 2008

Juventus’ decision to keep hold of Jean-Alain Boumsong for a little longer infuriated Lyon. “This is repugnant and totally stupid.”

The defender was already in France to complete the transfer to Olympique Lyonnais when he received the call to bring him back to Italy for next week’s Coppa Italia match with Inter.

“This is repugnant,” snapped general manager Marino Faccioli in French newspaper L’Equipe.

The agreement had been reached and we sent a private plane to Turin to get the player. We accepted that Boumsong would play the first leg of the Coppa Italia in exchange for having him for the derby with St Etienne on Sunday.

“Now Juve want him for the second leg next week. This is totally stupid. In 30 years of my career I have never seen anything like it. I am astonished.”

The Bianconeri were all ready to part with Boumsong, who has disappointed in his 18 months at the club.

However, an injury crisis has ruled out Giorgio Chiellini, Jonathan Zebina and Jorge Andrade, while Domenico Criscito has gone out on loan to Genoa.

Lyon are furious with the setback, but Faccioli is confident the deal can still be done before the end of the January transfer window.

“I don’t think all this will wreck the deal, but it does create some delays because Juve want him to play and Boumsong does not.”

Lyon are in a particular hurry because Boumsong must register with UEFA for the Champions League squad before 11am on February 1.

The former Newcastle United defender was already in Lyon for the official presentation that has now been postponed.

“This is a great opportunity and will give me the chance to earn my place in the national team,” said Boumsong.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Boumsong baffled by Lyon setback
Defender frustrated that move is not yet finalised

Jean-Alain Boumsong has revealed his frustration at the uncertainty surrounding his departure from Juventus.

Lyon had reached an agreement to sign the 28-year-old for €3million (£2.2million) but Juve had refused to complete the transfer before of an injury crisis in defence.

Juventus are short of defenders and wanted Boumsong to remain at the club for their Cup return leg against Inter Milan on Wednesday.

Boumsong is keen to finalise talks and is already in Lyon to complete the move but believes he has been treated unfairly.

"I came to Lyon on Thursday morning and I believed everything would be settled naturally," he told Eurosport TV.

"But we didn't receive the Juventus documents. Juventus asked me to stay at Lyon so far, but before letting me sign they have to find a replacement.

"It doesn't make any sense. I respect Juventus but I already feel a Lyon player."

Lazio defender Guglielmo Stendardo could be on his way to Juventus in a loan move which could pave the way for Boumsong's departure.

Lyon communication director Olivier Blanc has put pressure on the Juventus officials saying they are looking at other defenders if the Boumsong saga is not resolved.

sky sports

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i think this whole situation sums up our management, acting in a very unprofessional manner and leading Lyon on about when they can receive the player.

Secco should have a replacement ready for Criscito and Boum prior to selling them. We need to build relations with other clubs and to help transfers in the future. faffing around with this transfer wont help!

Mar 24, 2006
i think this whole situation sums up our management, acting in a very unprofessional manner and leading Lyon on about when they can receive the player.

Secco should have a replacement ready for Criscito and Boum prior to selling them. We need to build relations with other clubs and to help transfers in the future. faffing around with this transfer wont help!
sad that his handsome face doesn't equal with his IQ :sad:

Jul 5, 2005
Juve delay frustrates Boumsong

January 26 2008

French defender Jean-Alain Boumsong says he is perplexed by Juventus' failure to rubber-stamp his transfer to Lyon.

The 28-year-old was close to completing his £2.2million move to the Stade Gerland but Juve refused to release him before they sign a replacement.

The Turin outfit have an injury crisis in defence and hope to retain Boumsong's services for the return leg of their Italian Cup clash against Inter Milan on Wednesday.

However, Boumsong is keen to get the deal done and dusted as soon as possible.

"I came to Lyon on Thursday morning and I believed everything would be settled naturally," he told Eurosport TV.

"But we didn't receive the Juventus documents. Juventus asked me to stay at Lyon so far, but before letting me sign they have to find a replacement.

"It doesn't make any sense. I respect Juventus but I already feel a Lyon player."

Les Gones have made it clear to the Bianconeri that they won't hang around forever to sign Boumsong.

Communication director Olivier Blanc revealed Lyon are tracking Racing Santander's Ezequiel Garay, who is also a target of Tottenham.

Blanc told L'Equipe: If on Monday or Tuesday we can find an agreement with another centre defender and another club, we will choose that new player.

"We are following Ezequiel Garay for some time now and our spy only has good words about him."

ITV

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Shit happens and it usually does in massive proportions.

So we can't sell Boum Boum now, and we gonna lose Ezequiel Garay as well, haha, wonderful, just wonderful.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
:lol2: Mr. BlaBla is making more and more interviews:

-----------------------------------------------------

Boumsong departure depends on arrivals: Ranieri

ROME (AFP) - - Want-away French centre-back Jean-Alain Boumsong will have to wait until another defender is signed before completing his proposed move to French champions Lyon, Juventus coach Claudio Ranieri said Saturday.

Boumsong's on-off transfer to Lyon has stalled because Juve are in the midst of a defensive injury crisis and cannot afford to let him leave right now.

But with the January transfer window ending in less than a week, Lyon and Boumsong are desperate to finalise a deal.

Juventus have been trying to sign Aston Villa's Olof Mellberg but as yet no deal has been reached with the English side, who are reluctant to sell their defensive stallwart.

"He (Boumsong) is waiting, we're all waiting, we're waiting for some news," said Ranieri. "His departure depends on the arrival of a defender but I've not specified that it will be Mellberg."

Such are Juventus's injury problems at the back that they may not even be able to put a defender on the bench for Sunday's trip to Livorno.

Giorgio Chiellini, Jonathan Zebina and Jorge Andrade are all injured, Domenico Criscito has been sold :confused2 to Genoa and Boumsong is already in Lyon and unwilling to come back.:lol2:

To make matters worse, defensive midfield target Momo Sissoko of Liverpool is currently away in Ghana on Africa Cup of Nations duty with Mali, leaving his eventual transfer also in the balance.

"We hope he will come," was all that Ranieri could add on that transfer.

AFP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)