The Official Jean-Alain Boumsong Thread (Lyon) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegiaJuve

Jun 5, 2007
Oh my god, I can't beleive this is happening. First we try to get rid of him and he stubbornly decides he'd rather stay on the bench here. Now when he finally wants to leave and we have an agreement to give him away to Lyon... Juve management want to keep him because of injuries. Cruel cruel world...

Dec 6, 2007
it's funny, when u play soccer and say your a Attacker and go against a huge guy like Boumsong..Think about it he is a pretty big guy..you would say to yourself shielding the ball or winning from him is gonna be tought...but, then a whole different story comes out...

What i am trying to say is Boum would be so much better if he would his strength be calm in the back and ALWAYS be one step ahead of the attacker...other then that Boum has scored a couple of time during Corners..His a pretty good header you can jump and head the ball in..

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
it's funny, when u play soccer and say your a Attacker and go against a huge guy like Boumsong..Think about it he is a pretty big guy..you would say to yourself shielding the ball or winning from him is gonna be tought...but, then a whole different story comes out...

What i am trying to say is Boum would be so much better if he would his strength be calm in the back and ALWAYS be one step ahead of the attacker...other then that Boum has scored a couple of time during Corners..His a pretty good header you can jump and head the ball in..
well u could say that about every player who plays as a defender...

Jun 7, 2003

yes your rihgt, would he be calm and without his mistakes, he would be a good defender....

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There is a Russian guy in my neighborhood. We have no idea what he does and what's his work and we all think the guy is an assassin :p
Also, we don't know his name so we just call him Ruski.

Shall i ask him if he's willing to do this little thing we all have in mind ?
And Snoop, no, he won't accept vcash !

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
There is a Russian guy in my neighborhood. We have no idea what he does and what's his work and we all think the guy is an assassin :p
Also, we don't know his name so we just call him Ruski.

Shall i ask him if he's willing to do this little thing we all have in mind ?
And Snoop, no, he won't accept vcash !
Will he accept vHead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)