The Official Jean-Alain Boumsong Thread (Lyon) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Oh dear god! Im reeeeealllyyy embarased about this management.
The same feeling here, exactly the same feeling.

I try to understand this move but i can't. It has nothing to do with Boumsong as a football player. I'm not mad we didn't sell him yet because I don't mind him at all in Juve.
But the way these fools do bussiness is ... oh God i can't believe what they're doing. Who in his right mind would like to do bussiness with them after what they've done ?
I could somehow understand if they changed their minds and decided to keep him here for the season. But to keep him for one single match where he probably won't even play ?
Damn, damn, damn !!!

P.S : Is this official, btw ?
I'd like to know if it's official before i write an e-mail to Juventus.com
:D

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Le transfert de Jean-Alain Boumsong « repoussé » par la Juve

La signature du défenseur Jean-Alain Boumsong à l’Olympique Lyonnais a été retardée du fait d’un revirement de position de la Juventus de Turin.

En effet le club Turinois n’a pas tenu les engagements qu’il avait donné tant à l’OL depuis quelques jours, qu’au joueur lui-même comme l’explique Marino Faccioli.
« La Juventus a repoussée l’échéance du transfert après avoir donné son accord. Le joueur avait d’ailleurs accepté de jouer, mercredi à Milan, en contrepartie des engagements des dirigeants de la Juventus de tout mettre en œuvre pour qu’il puisse jouer dès dimanche avec l’OL, lors du match contre l’A.S St Etienne.
La Juventus attendrait d’enregistrer une nouvelle arrivée ! C’est une attitude que je n’ai jamais connu en 30 ans de carrière. Je suis surpris par l’attitude de ce club huppé qu’est la Juventus de Turin, qui est forcément critiquable. »

What is this ?

it's from Lyon Official website .
It says that the transfer has been delayed, and that Juve went back on their agreement.

Also, they put an exclamation mark after the sentence stating Juve wont sell until they've secured a new arrival. According to Lyon, its the first time in 30 yrs they have seen a club behave like this, and they expect a club of Juve stature to not act this way.

It's official. Secco and company need to be replaced. Fucking Lyon though. They could have been more diplomatic in their statement. U dont air some1 elses dirty laundry.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
The mgmt is doing an U-turn as the central defense is incredibly thin with only Legro the full-time CB ..

Once Boum is out, and before Chiellini is back .. we only have Legro-Grygera

But the mgmt already knew this dun they ??

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
SCANDALOUS!!!

Lyon ain't happy about this because we promised them Bum so he could play vs St-Étienne this weekend.

"Never seen a thing like this in 30 years" said Lyon employee.

FFS!!! When you sell a player you make sure you have the replacement.

- MERCATO 101
- GM FOR DUMMIES

PATHETIC!!!

Get those bozos out of Juve PRONTO!!!

You can cross Lyon(who have loads of good youngsters) off the list of potential trade partners in the future.
agreed 100%

now would you please re-open my "FIRE RUINERI AND SUCKO" thread

Mar 24, 2006
It says that the transfer has been delayed, and that Juve went back on their agreement.

Also, they put an exclamation mark after the sentence stating Juve wont sell until they've secured a new arrival. According to Lyon, its the first time in 30 yrs they have seen a club behave like this, and they expect a club of Juve stature to not act this way.

It's official. Secco and company need to be replaced. Fucking Lyon though. They could have been more diplomatic in their statement. U dont air some1 elses dirty laundry.
What a Shamed !!!!

We are called being something like that ??!! God Please Help us :bow:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
The only Juve player I have a picture with so far. I will always remember the way he asked the guards to let us go take a photo with him. He might not be a good defender but he sure did love the club, I felt it from how he treated us and from his approach on the field, best evidence is last night against Inter.

Now I only hope he goes to Lyon and tells about what a great club Juventus is so he will attract Grosso and others to come.
maslahji barab glir :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)