The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (3 Viewers)

badabing

Mar 22, 2013
Hi Guys,

been reading this thread with interest,
not sure if it' the right place to ask but here goes.

1. i've just become an international member you get your login etc, will they ask for a passport / photo etc?
2. if the above is true will they not send the welcome pack plus membership card before this is accepted?

thanks guys

forza juve

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
1. yes they will
2. that i don't know for sure but i believe this is will act like a fan passport and ID when picking up tickets rather than having to bring your passport along unlike the old and what i currently have plain card with your name and membership number on it which could quite easily be copied, so in answer to your question - I would imagine so yes or at least won't be allowed to purchase tickets till you do so

dstein08

Mar 31, 2013
Hi,

Does anyone know if for the juventus-bayern game they will actually check to make sure that the name on the ticket matches the name on your ID. I am planning to buy on viagogo but am worried about not being let in. please let me know.

Thanks a lot,

Dan

NZjuvefan

Jun 2, 2004
I'm hoping to go for that game. I cant find the tickets on listicket though.... They seem to have disappeared off there??
Yea there doesn't seem to be a link to tickets on the official website either - maybe call Listicket and ask them what the deal is...some of the operators speak English very well...others not so. Good luck!

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Hi,

Does anyone know if for the juventus-bayern game they will actually check to make sure that the name on the ticket matches the name on your ID. I am planning to buy on viagogo but am worried about not being let in. please let me know.

Thanks a lot,

Dan
They almost certainly will check your id with the ticket.

Yeah seems strange the games just disappeared off there! I'm hoping to get tickets on the day, I doubt that game will sell out.... I hope!
Not on Listicket because the game has been sold out since last Friday.

kachtem

Mar 9, 2013
Just a story of my bad experience about going to turin without tickets.

A friend of mine is the head of the scouting division of a Belgian 1st league club.
So as he knew I'm a Juventus-supporter since I was a kid, he told me that if I wanted to visit a game, he would arrange the tickets for me.
So I booked a 3-day trip to Turin with my wife, for the game against Catania (10 march).
In meantime some girl of his club tried to make the arrangement, as she did it about 1000 times before for him visiting clubs in France, Norway, England,...
A few days before we left I asked him again if he had confirmation by Juventus already.
He didnt have, so they send a fax again and also a e-mail.
But on that there came no reply, although the faxnumber and the e-mail was right (checked it out after).
My friend told me not to worry. I just had to take the proves of the sent faxes and e-mail with me and show it at the stadium. He did it about 100 times like that and never had worries, neither in France, England,...
So we left at friday. The game was on sunday at 3PM.
At saturday, since I was worried a little arriving there without real tickets, we went to the stadium already with a bus. From the center it was 30 minutes driving.
The only thing that was open was the museum. I asked someone there but he said he couldn't help because the ticketing was closed.
I had to come to the stadium 2 hours before the game.
Because I became worried even more I asked if it was still possible to buy tickets.
There should be tickets he told me, in a small shop close to the stadium.
So we went there. It was 12h30 then, and the shop...was closed...
In the bar next to it I asked and they told me it opened at 16h.
So we went back to the city center with the bus.
At 15h30 we went back, or at least we tried. Suddenly we found out the busses didnt ride anymore...
So we took a taxi (15 euro).
We were there together with some other supporters when the shop opened.
But there the guy told it was sold out...biiiig dissapointment number 1.
My wife became really mad, because we were only there for 3 days and lost almost half a day in busses, taxis...
So we looked for a taxi (almost no taxis around the stadium) for 30 minutes, at least found one and went back to the city center (15€ again).
As my wife was furious she said I could go alone to the game on sunday.
For me it was a relief in fact :)
So on sunday I went to the stadium (with bus) and arrived at 13h.
I took my proves (fax + e-mail) with me.
There I asked at gate C, who send me to gate F, who send me to gate A, who send me to gate B.
Almost nobody understood English there!
I tried to explain several time that I was there for my job as a scout (little lie) for my Belgian club, and that I went back to Belgian back tommorow, so the only thing I was being there was to do my job and watch the game. I showed them the faxes and e-mails.
The only answers I got was "we are checking at the ticketing service....). It took for ages.
13h30...14h...14h30...15h..game started... 15h20...
In meantime the guy that "arranged it" called me, and I gave the phoe to the girl at gate B that was responsible. But she couldnt help until she got orders from the ticketing she said.
Then I got the answer I couldnt enter because there wasn't even 1 seat free in the stadium. Yeah right...
I proposed even to pay and told my club would pay me back, but they didn't let me in.
I had to have a ticket that was printed already with my name on. They couldnt print it there that moment they told.
I was furious but couldn't do anything else then leave and watch the game in a pub.
So, my conclusion:
- Italians should learn English in school;
- Membership-system s*cks for foreigners that want to watch a game;
- If it's really true that you can't enter the stadium without proving who you are and verifying that the name on your ticket is you, the Italian law s*cks too.
In fact I was reliefed I didn't take my wife to the game, or I think some workers of the club could have been killed :)

So now I'm looking for some friendly guys who wanna chat on skype and help me to get tickets in a simple way, next time I visit Turin.
Plz show me that Italians still are helpfull people, even after my bad experience ;-)
You can send me a PM here.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Just a story of my bad experience about going to turin without tickets.

A friend of mine is the head of the scouting division of a Belgian 1st league club.
So as he knew I'm a Juventus-supporter since I was a kid, he told me that if I wanted to visit a game, he would arrange the tickets for me.
So I booked a 3-day trip to Turin with my wife, for the game against Catania (10 march).
In meantime some girl of his club tried to make the arrangement, as she did it about 1000 times before for him visiting clubs in France, Norway, England,...
A few days before we left I asked him again if he had confirmation by Juventus already.
He didnt have, so they send a fax again and also a e-mail.
But on that there came no reply, although the faxnumber and the e-mail was right (checked it out after).
My friend told me not to worry. I just had to take the proves of the sent faxes and e-mail with me and show it at the stadium. He did it about 100 times like that and never had worries, neither in France, England,...
So we left at friday. The game was on sunday at 3PM.
At saturday, since I was worried a little arriving there without real tickets, we went to the stadium already with a bus. From the center it was 30 minutes driving.
The only thing that was open was the museum. I asked someone there but he said he couldn't help because the ticketing was closed.
I had to come to the stadium 2 hours before the game.
Because I became worried even more I asked if it was still possible to buy tickets.
There should be tickets he told me, in a small shop close to the stadium.
So we went there. It was 12h30 then, and the shop...was closed...
In the bar next to it I asked and they told me it opened at 16h.
So we went back to the city center with the bus.
At 15h30 we went back, or at least we tried. Suddenly we found out the busses didnt ride anymore...
So we took a taxi (15 euro).
We were there together with some other supporters when the shop opened.
But there the guy told it was sold out...biiiig dissapointment number 1.
My wife became really mad, because we were only there for 3 days and lost almost half a day in busses, taxis...
So we looked for a taxi (almost no taxis around the stadium) for 30 minutes, at least found one and went back to the city center (15€ again).
As my wife was furious she said I could go alone to the game on sunday.
For me it was a relief in fact :)
So on sunday I went to the stadium (with bus) and arrived at 13h.
I took my proves (fax + e-mail) with me.
There I asked at gate C, who send me to gate F, who send me to gate A, who send me to gate B.
Almost nobody understood English there!
I tried to explain several time that I was there for my job as a scout (little lie) for my Belgian club, and that I went back to Belgian back tommorow, so the only thing I was being there was to do my job and watch the game. I showed them the faxes and e-mails.
The only answers I got was "we are checking at the ticketing service....). It took for ages.
13h30...14h...14h30...15h..game started... 15h20...
In meantime the guy that "arranged it" called me, and I gave the phoe to the girl at gate B that was responsible. But she couldnt help until she got orders from the ticketing she said.
Then I got the answer I couldnt enter because there wasn't even 1 seat free in the stadium. Yeah right...
I proposed even to pay and told my club would pay me back, but they didn't let me in.
I had to have a ticket that was printed already with my name on. They couldnt print it there that moment they told.
I was furious but couldn't do anything else then leave and watch the game in a pub.
So, my conclusion:
- Italians should learn English in school;
- Membership-system s*cks for foreigners that want to watch a game;
- If it's really true that you can't enter the stadium without proving who you are and verifying that the name on your ticket is you, the Italian law s*cks too.
In fact I was reliefed I didn't take my wife to the game, or I think some workers of the club could have been killed :)

So now I'm looking for some friendly guys who wanna chat on skype and help me to get tickets in a simple way, next time I visit Turin.
Plz show me that Italians still are helpfull people, even after my bad experience ;-)
You can send me a PM here.
That sucks, but a few remarks (I was there for that same game & had bought tickets):

- You went there without Juve having confirmed your (friend's) seat. Not exactly a smart thing to do, if you ask me. Especially not if you know tickets are most often sold out.
- This game was in fact sold out on Tuesday, which was clearly communicated by the club. So asking someone from the museum or store where to buy them is useless.
- There was a strike that Saturday, so bus, tram & metro service was very limited. That explains why you couldn't get one between certain hours of the day.
- They're obviously not going to be able to print a ticket for a game that's sold out. Common sense.
- The membership system actually doesn't suck, but it is quite expensive. But I take it you're not a member, as you would have been able to purchase tickets for this game without any issues. Hell, I'm not a member anymore & was able to buy them.
- Maybe you should learn Italian? Or speak French when there? If you want to go there, it's up to you to adapt imo.

Everyone's who's recently tried to buy tickets knows that the system is quite poor and it usually takes some effort to sort everything out. But if people just took the effort of (really) informing themselves, there'd less problems & frustration.

Apr 4, 2013
Last went to Juventus 4 years ago(at the temporary stadium) and had no issue getting tickets.
Thought Pescara game wouldn't sell out and it'd be fine getting tickets so booked flights and hotel back in October and this week failed to get tickets due to them selling out so quickly.
I haven't got a Juventus membership this season and so can't buy any tickets from Viagogo or Seatwave as they are transfers to a card.
If anyone has 2 spare tickets please let me know, absolutely desperate to watch a match at the stadium.
I get to Turin tomorrow afternoon(Friday)

kachtem

Mar 9, 2013
That sucks, but a few remarks (I was there for that same game & had bought tickets):

- You went there without Juve having confirmed your (friend's) seat. Not exactly a smart thing to do, if you ask me. Especially not if you know tickets are most often sold out.
- This game was in fact sold out on Tuesday, which was clearly communicated by the club. So asking someone from the museum or store where to buy them is useless.
- There was a strike that Saturday, so bus, tram & metro service was very limited. That explains why you couldn't get one between certain hours of the day.
- They're obviously not going to be able to print a ticket for a game that's sold out. Common sense.
- The membership system actually doesn't suck, but it is quite expensive. But I take it you're not a member, as you would have been able to purchase tickets for this game without any issues. Hell, I'm not a member anymore & was able to buy them.
- Maybe you should learn Italian? Or speak French when there? If you want to go there, it's up to you to adapt imo.

Everyone's who's recently tried to buy tickets knows that the system is quite poor and it usually takes some effort to sort everything out. But if people just took the effort of (really) informing themselves, there'd less problems & frustration.
I know it was kinda risk to go without tickets. But (officialy) I wasn't there as a supporter or so. I was there to do a scouting job for a Belgian team. You must know that there is a deal amongst all the first division teams in the world that they give scouting tickets for free to eachother. Off course it would be refused if you ask for example 10 tickets. Just 1 or maximum 2. So Juventus also knows that, as they do scouting all over the world. I'm quite sure that in opposite way, if Juventus should want to scout a player over here in Belgium of Bruges or Anderlecht for example, they wouldn't be happy with it if they bring over a scout by plane and he can't enter the stadium to do his work, because the club doesn't reply the request. The friend who arranged it went to hundred of games all over the world, and also had a few problems, even when his own club didn't send the request (forgot) or faxed to a wrong number. But every time people were loyal when he showed his business card to prove he was scout, so he could enter the stadium in the scouting section every time. I also showed my proves there in Juventus (faxes, mail, bussiness cards). After my bad experience the club send another report to Juventus with the complains. The mail was read (confirmation send back) but never given answer...
Oh yeah, I tried French too, but or they didnt understand for real, or they didn't want to understand...
My question for tickets to the guy of the museum was only because at that time I became suspicious and feared my scouting proves would be sufficient.

I suppose you are from England? Can you tell me how you arrange tickets then without having a membership card?
I went to different cities all over Europe and never had problems to by tickets. But in Italy it seems that you can only buy tickets with a membership card, which is, like you say, very expensive, especially when you only go watch 1 game in 3 years or so.
People with good tricks also may PM me ;-)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I'm actually from Belgium as well.

I simply bought tickets for the Catania game online (Listicket), as I have allways done in the past (except once by phone when I was a member). No membership required when tickets are on general sale. There are no real "tricks", besides making sure you know when sales start & immediately purchasing them at that moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)