The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (1 Viewer)

samy eljuve

Nov 16, 2005
No longer going to the Siena game as I left the flights too late and they went up by an extortionate amount. However I am going to the Catania game in March. Silly question but was wondering if anybody knew that as Sunday is the holy day in Italy as to whether this affects the transport i.e not running or a reduced service?

I'm going to the Juve Catania game on march 10th with two other people. Any idea how to get tickets.

- - - Updated - - -

For the celtic game in general sale, non members can only buy on the Internet right? No phone calls?

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Anyone going to the Celtic game? Hoping I can book on the listicket website tomorrow if they come on for International Premium members, but as I have not used this method of purchase before, I'm not getting my hopes up.

I'd prefer to avoid having to ring, but as I see no section on listicket that asks for my ticketing code or supporters card number to show that I'm a member, I get the feeling I will have to.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Anyone going to the Celtic game? Hoping I can book on the listicket website tomorrow if they come on for International Premium members, but as I have not used this method of purchase before, I'm not getting my hopes up.

I'd prefer to avoid having to ring, but as I see no section on listicket that asks for my ticketing code or supporters card number to show that I'm a member, I get the feeling I will have to.
better off ringing them, firstly international members can't order online, secondly even if you could the site always seems to be down when ordering them, thirdly i don't see what is wrong with calling them, just get a cheap international call card like 2 or 3 quid which is more than enough they speak good enough english. Job done

samy eljuve

Nov 16, 2005
better off ringing them, firstly international members can't order online, secondly even if you could the site always seems to be down when ordering them, thirdly i don't see what is wrong with calling them, just get a cheap international call card like 2 or 3 quid which is more than enough they speak good enough english. Job done
What r the chances of getting tickets on general sale.? And if I'm a member do I have to physically have the card or only the number?

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Problem is I just can't seem to connect to the international number they give. I get the auto answer that says 1 for music and 2 for sports, I press 2 and nothing happens.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What r the chances of getting tickets on general sale.? And if I'm a member do I have to physically have the card or only the number?
i'd say a better chance than last season but that will depend on the fixture, if you are a member you have to take the card with you it is your proof of ID

- - - Updated - - -

Problem is I just can't seem to connect to the international number they give. I get the auto answer that says 1 for music and 2 for sports, I press 2 and nothing happens.
yeah you just have to keep trying, last time i was lucky and got through first time i think even if you press option 1 you can still buy Juve tickets

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
i'd say a better chance than last season but that will depend on the fixture, if you are a member you have to take the card with you it is your proof of ID

- - - Updated - - -

yeah you just have to keep trying, last time i was lucky and got through first time i think even if you press option 1 you can still buy Juve tickets
Yeah I gave up trying and just bought tickets as a premium member and used the web ticketing code they gave me to get through.

So I have the print out PDF ticket again, just have to hope they'll let me through when it says premium member on the ticket but international premium member on my card. All sounds like the same shit.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
if all else fails, you can always go on the stadium and museum tour :) that was a good day out. damn i miss Turin and i was last there in November when we beat bologna thanks to Pogba's last min winner but i just hate having to get to stansted airport at a ridiculous hour of the morning and sleeping on the floor there

Oct 3, 2004
How risky are we talking if a Juve fan were to go to an away game?

Has anyone ever been? Can I still wear my shirt on the way to the stadium? I know these are very n00bish questions, but I'm just wondering what are the proper do's and don'ts for an away match whether it's in Rome, Sicily, Florence, or Milan for example.

Oct 3, 2004
put it this way, you don't want to be sat in the home stands of an away game in your Juve shirt regardless of the fixture

Well of course not in their home section! :howler:

What I meant was sitting in the Ospiti section with fellow bianconeri. I've heard stories of spit, beer, coins and lot's of other shit getting tossed at the visiting fans (especially if it's in San Paolo).

But overall is it worth the experience? Or could I be risking myself to getting beat up later on outside the stadium or in the city?

I remember when I got back from Juventus 1-3 Inter this season ; on the train, there was one Interista who sat opposite me. He really didn't give a shit, and maintained eye contact like he actually was waiting for me to say something.

I just played with my phone. It was just us on the train I didn't want to do anything crazy even though he's on Juve's turf!! :mad:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Well of course not in their home section! :howler:

What I meant was sitting in the Ospiti section with fellow bianconeri. I've heard stories of spit, beer, coins and lot's of other shit getting tossed at the visiting fans (especially if it's in San Paolo).

But overall is it worth the experience? Or could I be risking myself to getting beat up later on outside the stadium or in the city?

I remember when I got back from Juventus 1-3 Inter this season ; on the train, there was one Interista who sat opposite me. He really didn't give a shit, and maintained eye contact like he actually was waiting for me to say something.

I just played with my phone. It was just us on the train I didn't want to do anything crazy even though he's on Juve's turf!! :mad:
i would imagine there is a chance of confrontation yes, but the only time i've seen Juve at an away game was against arsenal so i don't really know what it would be like in Serie A, but you would imagine the stadiums all have their own entrances for the away fans like they do at the JS to avoid conflict before and after the game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)