The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (9 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
What does that have to do with it? Compared to last season, nothing at all changes for Italian fans.

I know most ultra groups are against the tessera, but that obviously doesn't have much to do with the club itself.
of course they are mad
the country is in a big crisis and they need to spend extra money to go to a juve cl game.
maybe some of them lost their jobs and need to save money
this is not only for the curvas but also for the other fans in the stadium.
i think ticketprices in the juve stadium are to high
badass said he pays 60 euro because he got a 50% discount for a midweek game vs bologna :shocked2: so exactly the price was 120 euro.

imo that is way to much for a midweek game vs freaking bologna

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
That's not my point, Janna. I know prices are very steep at the moment & I do not disagree with people protesting them.

The only thing I mentioned in this thread, replying to Corvette's question, is what has changed for international members starting this season. How that ties in with ultra's protesting, high prices or whatever is beyond me.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
That's not my point, Janna. I know prices are very steep at the moment & I do not disagree with people protesting them.

The only thing I mentioned in this thread, replying to Corvette's question, is what has changed for international members starting this season. How that ties in with ultra's protesting, high prices or whatever is beyond me.
sorry,
I taught you were talking about that
international membercard :yuck:

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
Still waiting on tickets for Juve-Lazio to go on sale and getting anxious because I just want to hurry up and book flights etc and get it all sorted. Looking to go with 2 other people, I have an International Premium Membership coming my way and I was was wondering if anybody knew if I'm able to buy all 3 on LisTicket with just the one number? If I can't then will buy on Viagogo and in that case would like to know if there are any restrictions getting into the stadium? Last time I went as long as everybody had passports it was ok but wanted to know if everyone required cards? I will still chance it even if thats the case as I will have my card, will be coming all the way from London and will be with a fluent Italian speaker and my Italian is an ok standard.

Just hoping to get some clarity on it all though if anybody who has been recently can help me out.

Grazie

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Still waiting on tickets for Juve-Lazio to go on sale and getting anxious because I just want to hurry up and book flights etc and get it all sorted. Looking to go with 2 other people, I have an International Premium Membership coming my way and I was was wondering if anybody knew if I'm able to buy all 3 on LisTicket with just the one number? If I can't then will buy on Viagogo and in that case would like to know if there are any restrictions getting into the stadium? Last time I went as long as everybody had passports it was ok but wanted to know if everyone required cards? I will still chance it even if thats the case as I will have my card, will be coming all the way from London and will be with a fluent Italian speaker and my Italian is an ok standard.

Just hoping to get some clarity on it all though if anybody who has been recently can help me out.

Grazie
you can't
other questions i don't know :D

Aug 18, 2011
Hi all,

I got 2 tickets via listicket online last season for the Fiorentina game without being a member however im now looking to travel over on Nov 17th for the Lazio game. Im still not a member and was wondering if tickets still went on sale to non members?

Grazie,

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
you can't
other questions i don't know :D
I guess NickTheGreek's reply sort of debunks this, but it sucks that our membership system is so screwed up that everyone seems to be contradicting with what you can and can't do. I'm gonna wait regardless for them to go on sale on LisTicket but I'm just hoping that in the meantime they don't go up on Viagogo as that's my contingency plan. Can tell you all now it's never this stressful and difficult buying tickets in England.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I guess NickTheGreek's reply sort of debunks this, but it sucks that our membership system is so screwed up that everyone seems to be contradicting with what you can and can't do. I'm gonna wait regardless for them to go on sale on LisTicket but I'm just hoping that in the meantime they don't go up on Viagogo as that's my contingency plan. Can tell you all now it's never this stressful and difficult buying tickets in England.
can you tell me how viagogo works?
can you buy tickets their without being a member?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
It must be something to do with the economy in Italy atm, cause in ~2000 the season tickets for Chelsea were around 1000 sterling, and that didn't include champions league games, though you had first option!

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
can you tell me how viagogo works?
can you buy tickets their without being a member?
I've not actually bought from Viagogo before but looking at it you buy tickets through them from people who already have them. Some tickets have a logo of needing the tessera next to them, others don't. However I believe that it is just an advisory logo and that you will not actually need one in order to buy them online, I can only presume they are displayed because it could be a problem when going into the stadium, however I feel that this would not make sense because how could they turn away a fan when there is a period of 'general sale' on tickets for the matches that obviously wouldn't require a membership card.

This lack of information and clear guidelines on tickets for Juve is ridiculous, we shouldn't even be having this conversation but of course I am happy to help on the (little) knowledge that I have, but going on common sense and logic if you buy a ticket on Viagogo there should be no problems whatsoever just that they are more expensive to purchase on there, and of course if you go to the stadium make sure you bring your passport with you!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What does that have to do with it? Compared to last season, nothing at all changes for Italian fans.

I know most ultra groups are against the tessera, but that obviously doesn't have much to do with the club itself.
well there is that plus the issues of banners going hand in hand which is indicative of the club's plans to drive out the ultras

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
You're mixing two things up.

Whether or not the club is trying to drive out the ultra's, has nothing to do with this tessera thing. And even less with changes for international members.

Aug 18, 2011
If i buy a international membership, how many tickets can i buy in one transaction? Also is there an email address that i can contact Juventus FC directly on as there seems to be a lot of confusion.

Can tickets also be purchased on match day from the Stadium without a membership card???

Aug 1, 2003
Im puzzled as to how people with membership bought the tix online, listicket for last season at least with the tessera system screwed me over, all I did was just call and made all transactions through the phone...

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
This is a bit of a long shot, but its worth a try..

I managed to get a ticket for Juve V Napoli, and i'll be travelling there from Zurich via train.
The problem is that the earliest train back, will get me to zurich at 11:15 the next day, wich is too late as i have a flight out of zurich that day.

Does anyone know of any alternate ways i could get back to zurich in time?

Ive cheked flights, busses etc but cant find anything..

Cheers

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
This is a bit of a long shot, but its worth a try..

I managed to get a ticket for Juve V Napoli, and i'll be travelling there from Zurich via train.
The problem is that the earliest train back, will get me to zurich at 11:15 the next day, wich is too late as i have a flight out of zurich that day.

Does anyone know of any alternate ways i could get back to zurich in time?

Ive cheked flights, busses etc but cant find anything..

Cheers
check www.bahn.com
i have interrailed over the Sumner, so maybe you can go via milano or ask at an international train office or try to get a flight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)