The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (14 Viewers)

Dec 2, 2012
Hey guys! Quick question, hoping to go over in the new year to catch a game,I've decided to go the Viagogo route after major headaches trying to use my international membership for tickets. I've noticed however that on Viagogo sellers have certain tickets which are tessera del tifoso card only, so would it be best to avoid these tickets or does it matter? I know I can't get this card so just figured I'd double check with anyone who has purchased from Viagogo. thanks!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scuba51

Aug 9, 2007
Right, I know this is about Italy games, but the tickets thread is pointing me to here.

I live in Belfast, so would be handy to go over and see the game at Celtic, any ideas where I could get tickets for the away end?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
How can I get tickets for the Celtic game in Glasgow?

Did Chelsea tickets only get sold to fan groups? None of listicket? Would a membership card help?

jamielonz

Dec 31, 2012
I'm sure this question has been asked a load of times so apologies for dragging it up again.
I like to do a bit of ground hopping around europe and i'm hoping to get a ticket for Juventus v Genoa on 26/1/2013.
Do you think there is a decent chance of getting a ticket in the general sale for this game as it's not as high profile a fixture as others and what is the best way to buy a ticket through listticket - By Internet or phone?
Also does anyone know of any local sides in the lower divisions that i may be able to see in the same weekend?
Many Thanks for any info provided
If i'm able to get a ticket do they then keep the ticket at the stadium box office for me to collect?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
you might get lucky and get it on general sale, but don't bank on it, go through listicket by phone so get a cheap international call card and keep persisting with the line it can be busy i was lucky i got through first time before but i know how difficult it can be to get through sometimes.

when you buy from listicket they will give you a sale reference number to print off or make note of, and they will tell you which ticket office to pick it up from, on the day get to the game about 2 or 3 hours before pick up the tickets and enter through the designated gate entrance blah blah

jamielonz

Dec 31, 2012
Thanks for the info. I know this is probably a long shot but does listicket have english speaking people on the phone when receiving calls from abroad? Is it not possible to buy on the internet or do you need to live in Italy?

samy eljuve

Nov 16, 2005
do u have to be an international premiuim member to buy off listicket?and if so do u have to be in possession of the card? im going to turin from egypt on march 10th for catania game.....a bit worried about tickets tbh. dont know what to do

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Thanks for the info. I know this is probably a long shot but does listicket have english speaking people on the phone when receiving calls from abroad? Is it not possible to buy on the internet or do you need to live in Italy?
yeah they have english speakers, slightly broken but they understand well enough

do u have to be an international premiuim member to buy off listicket?and if so do u have to be in possession of the card? im going to turin from egypt on march 10th for catania game.....a bit worried about tickets tbh. dont know what to do
I believe so i could be wrong, but i bought my ticket when there was a promotion for the international members which was a requirement at the time.

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
Last season I brought tickets from listicket like a week before the game (against Bologna).

I am going to the Catania game this year and assume it will be harder to get tickets this time? I wish there was a way to get tickets before the 3-4 week listicket sale.

samy eljuve

Nov 16, 2005
Last season I brought tickets from listicket like a week before the game (against Bologna).

I am going to the Catania game this year and assume it will be harder to get tickets this time? I wish there was a way to get tickets before the 3-4 week listicket sale.
I'm going to the Catania game myself !!! How will you go about getting tickets. Ad r u an international member?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Nice.

Yeah, I could have got in the Celtic end, but couldn't handle it.

How have you got the tickets?
Through the travel agency Juve use, Francorosso.

I have had to buy hotel+ticket (even though I do not need the hotel) but I have waited 11 years for them to come back to Glasgow so thought I would go for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)