The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (15 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I've booked my flights out to Turin for the Palermo game in November. Last time I went over when we were at the olimpico I turned up at the box office 2 hours before the game and managed to get a ticket - has anyone had any similar success stories at the new stadium?

I will try the listicket site but dont they only go on sale a week before? If so where do you get the actual tickets from? If they post them I would be paranoid that they wouldn't arrive.... Can anyone share a success story?
Thanks!

MaJo

Sep 12, 2011
I've booked my flights out to Turin for the Palermo game in November. Last time I went over when we were at the olimpico I turned up at the box office 2 hours before the game and managed to get a ticket - has anyone had any similar success stories at the new stadium?

I will try the listicket site but dont they only go on sale a week before? If so where do you get the actual tickets from? If they post them I would be paranoid that they wouldn't arrive.... Can anyone share a success story?
Thanks!
I went to the game against Bologna and it was really easy to get tickets. The stadium wasn´t full at all and there were tickets even at the stadium box offices.
I im thinking about going to the same game with Palermo.
I believe our chances depend on the next games results. In fact I think it is easier to find tickets for games during the week - like with Cesena on december 4th - since people from out of Turin wont go. Being on Sunday chances are low but I will give a try.

Aug 18, 2011
I've only gone and got tickets! I have been on listicket all day and eventually 10 minutes ago i found some tickets in Tribuna Nord. Wow what a relief.

I have never purchased tickets through listicket before. I have the PDF ticket attachment, i take it i can just print this and use this to get in to the ground?

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
No. You take that to the ticket booth and they hand over your tickets. At the old ground there was a specific booth, I'd just go to any and they'll point you in the direction.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I went to the game against Bologna and it was really easy to get tickets. The stadium wasn´t full at all and there were tickets even at the stadium box offices.
I im thinking about going to the same game with Palermo.
I believe our chances depend on the next games results. In fact I think it is easier to find tickets for games during the week - like with Cesena on december 4th - since people from out of Turin wont go. Being on Sunday chances are low but I will give a try.
:tup:

thanks mate. hopefully we'll have some good luck!

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
No. You take that to the ticket booth and they hand over your tickets. At the old ground there was a specific booth, I'd just go to any and they'll point you in the direction.
They changed it this year.

The pdf you print from Listicket is your actual ticket afaik.

@ NickTheGreek: so now you didn't need a premium member card? This really doesn't make any sense anymore...

Edit: never mind, I saw the press release. It's ridiculous.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
hi there :)

i hope somebody here can help me with some questions because it would be too much to read the entire thread and some of my questions are quite specific.

we are planning to visit a juventus game this season. preferably the last home game of the season against atalanta, which will probably be del piero´s last one :(. maybe we are going to visit another one in mid season but the last one is obviously the main objective.

now:
because of the "accendi una stella" thing it seems like i´m a premium member till the 12th of may 2012. the game takes place at the 13th of may but i assume that the important date is when i buy the ticket... not when the match takes place, right?

furthermore: the juventus page says that "Each person can purchase a maximum of 4 tickets" but in this thread somebody wrote, that a premium member can only buy his own ticket... which would suck :D.

so how does this work? 14 days before the match stars the presale for premium members begins, right? so i call the "from abroad" number (english talking people there i assume?) and my membership gets verified (number, personal data?). after that i can purchase my tickets (payable via credit card?). will the tickets get send to me or do i have to print out something and get them at the stadium?

last question: how high do you estimate the chances to get 2-4 tickets (only 1 of the 2-4 guys being a premium member)
a) for a regular game like siena, catania or chievo at home
b) for the last game of the season which will likely be ale´s last game?
all 4 of us are from germany. i don´t know if this matters but i read somewhere that it´s very hard for foreigners to get tickets?!

thanks for any help and sorry if i missed some information in this thread or at the juventus homepage :)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
now:
because of the "accendi una stella" thing it seems like i´m a premium member till the 12th of may 2012. the game takes place at the 13th of may but i assume that the important date is when i buy the ticket... not when the match takes place, right?
Tricky question, this one. I'm not sure if you're going to find an answer somewhere. Might be best to contact the club.

furthermore: the juventus page says that "Each person can purchase a maximum of 4 tickets" but in this thread somebody wrote, that a premium member can only buy his own ticket... which would suck :D.

so how does this work? 14 days before the match stars the presale for premium members begins, right? so i call the "from abroad" number (english talking people there i assume?) and my membership gets verified (number, personal data?). after that i can purchase my tickets (payable via credit card?). will the tickets get send to me or do i have to print out something and get them at the stadium?
Here's the thing: (for a regular game) everyone is able to buy up to 4 tickets.
However, the early sales (which you are referring to) for premium members are available only for said members: 1 member = 1 ticket.

Whatever tickets are left after the early sales & club doc applications are put up for regular sale. So far, that amount has been extremely low, so chances of getting them are not that great.

last question: how high do you estimate the chances to get 2-4 tickets (only 1 of the 2-4 guys being a premium member)
a) for a regular game like siena, catania or chievo at home
b) for the last game of the season which will likely be ale´s last game?
all 4 of us are from germany. i don´t know if this matters but i read somewhere that it´s very hard for foreigners to get tickets?!
Impossible to make a useful prediction right now, I'm afraid. It's up to you to decide whether or not you want to take a risk.

Still thinking about what I'm going to do myself. But one thing's for certain, I can't survive not going at least once :D

Feb 7, 2007
Hello,i am going to visit turin on 14 january for vacations,we play on 15 against cagliari,and i want to find 2 tickets for that game.Does anyone knows if i can buy them the day of the match,or do i have to buy them online?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Has anyone used listicket before as a non premium member? Right now only premium members can buy for the palermo game, I fly out on Sat to turin and apparently they only go on general sale at the box offices and in and around turin from Wednesday... Does this mean you cant buy online from listicket without a membership? Any help would be really appreciated!

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Has anyone used listicket before as a non premium member? Right now only premium members can buy for the palermo game, I fly out on Sat to turin and apparently they only go on general sale at the box offices and in and around turin from Wednesday... Does this mean you cant buy online from listicket without a membership? Any help would be really appreciated!
many people try to buy their tickets from there but for the big games it is not possible to buy your tickets from there without being a member
you can only try at the box offices in Turin

For against the smaller teams you can get them through list tickets

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
many people try to buy their tickets from there but for the big games it is not possible to buy your tickets from there without being a member
you can only try at the box offices in Turin

For against the smaller teams you can get them through list tickets
Cheers,
So am I right in thinking that I will not even get the option to buy online when they go on general sale? Listicket basically acts as a ticket office only for people who are premium members - if you dont have premium membership you cant use their site to buy?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Cheers,
So am I right in thinking that I will not even get the option to buy online when they go on general sale? Listicket basically acts as a ticket office only for people who are premium members - if you dont have premium membership you cant use their site to buy?
1)what I heard you can only hope that there will be ticket left when you arrive in Turin
I don't think their will since we always sold out the games far from the weekend starts.
2 & 3) Apparently so or it has to be a game versus bologna, cesena and the likes like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)