The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (8 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Got my ticket for the Cesena game next week via UPS today! I'm so excited!

For anybody else who's looking for advice on buying tickets, I got mine from seatwave.com. I ordered it a few months ago and it arrived today, having been dispatched from Italy on the 22nd. I had to pay through the nose for it to be fair (£79.70 including postage, insurance etc for a 40 euro face value ticket) but I reasoned that in a year's time I won't remember the money. It already feels awesome having it and I can't wait to go!

One of the other people I'm going with has accidentally wandered into a scam website, Online Ticket Express. It was £67 per ticket but apparently there's a lot of chat about them online being a scam, and he's not gotten a confirmation email yet. Just so people know.

Anyway, I'm basically absolutely beside myself with excitement and I can't wait to go to the stadium, check out the museum, see the 50 stars around the place and just generally have an awesome time in Torino! Planning on wearing my kilt the whole time along with my Old Lady jersey, hopefully some local suckers will ply me with drinks and other forms of affection :klin:

FORZA JUVE! :flag2:
Nice one.

What section did you get your tickets for? I had a quick look and I am worried that they are for the corners with the "rods" which slighly restrict viewing (although not greatly by the looks of things).

Has anybody tried the Viagogo website for tickets? If I can't get any through Listicket I might turn to one of these websites.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Has anybody tried the Viagogo website for tickets? If I can't get any through Listicket I might turn to one of these websites.
I used it to get tickets for Inter-Schalke.

All worked fine, but the mark-up/delivery costs are pretty steep.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I used it to get tickets for Inter-Schalke.

All worked fine, but the mark-up/delivery costs are pretty steep.
Cheers, yeah they look like the are expensive, might use it as a last resort. Just wanted to check that they actually send you the tickets and aren't a scam.

Dec 6, 2011
Go back a few pages, I posted one a while ago.

If you have the card, you can participate.

The reason why the tessera isn't included is simple: Only Italian citizens need a "tessera" to be able to attend high risk games & away games. Not applicable to foreigners, they are allowed to go to games anyway.
The tessera in itself has nothing to do with the (early) presale, it's just automatically included for Italian members.

Thanks for explaining this, I have been asking all over the web on various forums trying to figure out why those outside of Italy don't need the supporters card. I figured it would be for Italian members for at least away matches. Now, it makes sense.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
How fast can viagogo dispatch tickets?

I am going to try and get them from listicket first on 12 December, but if they sell out I will have to use Viagogo, so would need the tickets fast as I fly out on the 16th.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
How fast can viagogo dispatch tickets?

I am going to try and get them from listicket first on 12 December, but if they sell out I will have to use Viagogo, so would need the tickets fast as I fly out on the 16th.
Don't know how quickly they do it, but I had them deliver my Inter-Schalke tickets to my hotel in Milan, as I was in Rome for several days before that.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Don't know how quickly they do it, but I had them deliver my Inter-Schalke tickets to my hotel in Milan, as I was in Rome for several days before that.
Cool, I could always get them delivered to my hotel then.

Did you order well in advance when you were arranging that?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
pardon me if its a stupid quesiton but can we pay for premium membership via debit card? or does it have to be a credit card.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
So, guys i'm thinking of visiting Italy next year. I live in Greece so it's just a boat ride away, and from what i hear it's not that pricey either. But there is no way i'd go to Italy and not watch a Juve game.
Can anyone please tell me what it is i have to do to come up with tickets for a juventus game at our stadium?
Is it possible to buy them over the internet or is there a place i could look for when i go there?
thanks in advance guys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)