The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (1 Viewer)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Does anybody know how to access your shopping cart / pay for an order on the listicket website?

I was playing about on it in preparation for the free sale of tickets tomorrow for the Novara game and could go as far as adding tickets into my basket but could find where to pay/verify my order. (I went through the process for Lazio - Udinese tickets just to see how it all works)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Finally!!

I managed to get tickets for Juventus v Novara on Sunday on Listicket website, after trying all morning I finally got it to work. Roll on Sunday!

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
So , I've just became a juventusmember , what now , should I just wait until I get the supporter card ?
And the card number is all what I need to buy a ticket from Listicket website , right ?

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
I sent them an email two days ago , and again today , but no reply yet .

I have registered as a premium international member , and I have already paid the 55 euros .
But when I click on " I wish to receive the invoice " I can't fill in the information .
We don't have to pay taxes where I live , so we don't have that VAT code required to fill in the information , so how should I send my full information
to receive the invoice and the supporter card ?

And I can't pass that VAT code , I must put in something there .

fuck , I soo wanna go to a game as soon as I can , and I can't risk going and then not be able to find a ticket .

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Ok , got a reply .

We have received your registration correctly. The credentials will
soon be enabled to login with user: lpe427.

As soon as possible will be sent a welcome pack bencevuto.

Best regards
s
The JuventusMember.com

Again , is the card number all what I need to buy a ticket from Listicket ?

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Hope so , I am planning to go for Juve-Inter game , if I get my card in time .
And one more thing , you guys confused the hell out of me , is it 4 tickets or one that I can buy with my member card ?

If it's 4 , then whoever you freaks wanna join me there , then I can get you the tickets .

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
But take a look at this :

JUVENTUS FC vs NOVARA CALCIO Serie A TIM 2011/2012
Luogo: TORINO - JUVENTUS STADIUM

Data: 18/12/2011 ora: 15:00

Prezzo intero escluso dir. Prev. (min - max): 30.00 € - 275.00 €

Il prodotto rientra nel decreto sicurezza

LA RETE DI VENDITA SOTTO RAPPRESENTATA PUÒ ESSERE SOGGETTA A LIMITAZIONI O INIBIZIONI (ANCHE TEMPORANEE) SULLA BASE DELLE DISPOSIZIONI EMANATE DALLE COMPETENTI AUTORITÀ.

Numero massimo di titoli acquistabili: 4

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
So it's 4 , no ?

If that's so , then I can get three of you guys the tickets for juve-inter if you wanna join me .
That's of course if I get my card in time .

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Ah, shame, but I'll keep an eye on Listicket website and see if they'd still give the 4 tickets option to the members in other games .

Was it only one ticket in juve-milan this season ?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Again , is the card number all what I need to buy a ticket from Listicket ?
The so called "prelazione" for International members is only by phone, not online.
Listicket will only work if you have an actual tessera del tifoso number, which you do not have or need if you live abroad. Crappy system...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)