The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (9 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Cheers,
So am I right in thinking that I will not even get the option to buy online when they go on general sale? Listicket basically acts as a ticket office only for people who are premium members - if you dont have premium membership you cant use their site to buy?
I guess you will find out tomorrow. So frustrating trying to get tickets.

Let me know how you get on, looks like I am going to go to the match against Novara in December.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
Hi,

First, I apologize that some of the questions below might have been answered in this thread before - 47 pages is alot to read through:)

Soo, I am going to Turin for the first time to see Juve against Novara 18th December (Funny fact. I chose this match, as I believe this is match with the highest odds of having DP on the field at some point, and I want to see him in live action before it is too late:-(

Anyhow, I am in need of some advices, and I hope you can help me:)

Travel:
I am flying to and from Milano, so does anyone have knowledge about how to travel from Milano to Turin by train? Also, I will arrive 22:40 in Milano, Friday night - Is there any trains that late to Turin?

Tickets
I tried already to buy a ticket for the match, but it seems that it will not be possible until one week prior the match. I do NOT want to be in a situation without a ticket, so the question is, what do you believe is most easy/ have experience with?
Also, since it is against Novara, I imagine that it will be possible to buy the tickets at "the gates"?

Hotels
Any recommendations / advices?

Turin in general
Can you recommend any..

* Sightseeing
* Restaurants
* Special/regional wine(s)
* Other

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
cant say i know much about trains from milan to turin since i flew to Turin direct, other than that you can book in advance im sure

best bet if you want tickets is to visit the tabacchi stores and ask them, there were at least 12 of them within about a 2 or 3 mile radius of porta nuova station in central turin, otherwise you can try on the day and hope there are some available then.

terms of restaurants there are a few, not a major selection of places that serve up your typical pizzas and pasta, there is one near the old town near another restaurant i'd recommend called eataly. As for actual sightseeing, when i was there for the parma game at the start of the season didn't really go much else other than visit the Juve store, visit the Juve head quarters and explore around the old town, if i had more time would have gone to see the main sights rather than spend half the day visiting the old olympic stadium which we played in previously. Other than that stay safe and if you see an interista, punch him, if you see a toro fan, charge him like enzo maresca style and they will run away.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I've booked my Europe trip for August 2012. I pretty upset that I won't get to see ADP! Does anyone know if there is a stadium tour that can be done yet? There's no point me asking about games as it's still 10 months away

MaJo

Sep 12, 2011
I've booked my Europe trip for August 2012. I pretty upset that I won't get to see ADP! Does anyone know if there is a stadium tour that can be done yet? There's no point me asking about games as it's still 10 months away
Yes you can, you have to check it here.
http://www.juventus.com/wps/portal/it/stadio/visitastadio/tour/prezzi_info/prezzi_info/

Tickets can be bought on line at Listicket, in the web site you will see the dates that the tour is available -since is not everyday- and when the tickets are on sale. I bought one for early december and it was very easy. Good thing is home ticketing is available so you can print your ticket at home :)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Travel:
I am flying to and from Milano, so does anyone have knowledge about how to travel from Milano to Turin by train? Also, I will arrive 22:40 in Milano, Friday night - Is there any trains that late to Turin?
Either by bus (directly to Turin city centre, 2 hours drive) or bus/train combo. Total travel time & price should be about the same.
Try looking for info on the Malpensa website or the SADEM website (bus company: http://www.sadem.it/upload/orari/estivi/000020.pdf) for up to date info.

Rest of your questions have indeed been answered before. Multiple times even.
No need to read the entire thread, just going back 5 or 10 pages should be enough.

Does anyone know if there is a stadium tour that can be done yet?
There is, currently at least. Info on the juve site. Tickets via Listicket as well.

Edit: I see the question has been answered in the meantime.

terms of restaurants there are a few, not a major selection of places that serve up your typical pizzas and pasta,
What? There are dozens, if not hundreds of "typical" restaurants. Some of which are completely amazing.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Has anyone used listicket before as a non premium member? Right now only premium members can buy for the palermo game, I fly out on Sat to turin and apparently they only go on general sale at the box offices and in and around turin from Wednesday... Does this mean you cant buy online from listicket without a membership? Any help would be really appreciated!
Did you have any luck getting tickets?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Did you have any luck getting tickets?
Unfortunately not, completely sold out. I will post some comprehensive info when I get back but a quick note on ticket buying:

Under no circumstances leave it until u r in Italy to buy tickets. The game goes on general sale 3 days before, after going on offer to members. In other words you NEED to be a premium member to get tickets on the internet. Listicket does not sell to the general public, strictly to premium members listed by juventus. I'm going to have to get tickets out there, which I can't foresee happening as the game is already a sell out.

If you are a premium member you will 100% get tickets a week before. Premium membership is 42 quid and is an absolute necessity. Had I known what I know now 4 weeks ago I would have been a premium member. Only downside is each member can only buy 4 tickets.

Will post some more info on Monday when I get back. Wish me luck! I'll need it!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Either by bus (directly to Turin city centre, 2 hours drive) or bus/train combo. Total travel time & price should be about the same.
Try looking for info on the Malpensa website or the SADEM website (bus company: http://www.sadem.it/upload/orari/estivi/000020.pdf) for up to date info.

Rest of your questions have indeed been answered before. Multiple times even.
No need to read the entire thread, just going back 5 or 10 pages should be enough.

There is, currently at least. Info on the juve site. Tickets via Listicket as well.

Edit: I see the question has been answered in the meantime.

What? There are dozens, if not hundreds of "typical" restaurants. Some of which are completely amazing.
maybe i didn't really go out far enough since we only ate within walking distance of our hotel

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Unfortunately not, completely sold out. I will post some comprehensive info when I get back but a quick note on ticket buying:

Under no circumstances leave it until u r in Italy to buy tickets. The game goes on general sale 3 days before, after going on offer to members. In other words you NEED to be a premium member to get tickets on the internet. Listicket does not sell to the general public, strictly to premium members listed by juventus. I'm going to have to get tickets out there, which I can't foresee happening as the game is already a sell out.

If you are a premium member you will 100% get tickets a week before. Premium membership is 42 quid and is an absolute necessity. Had I known what I know now 4 weeks ago I would have been a premium member. Only downside is each member can only buy 4 tickets.

well now you know how i felt, as far as membership goes does anyone know if its open to non-italian based fans?

Boksic

May 11, 2005

Sorry to hear that.

I am planning to go to the Novara game and emailed Juventus, they said that I would need a premium membership card but it would take 5 or 6 weeks to receive it so I would not get one in time.

Did you try the listicket call centre?do you need a membership card for that?

Can you use someone elses premium card?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I have contacted both Listicket and Juve who say that you can buy tickets online without the membership card by choosing the home printing option

Did you manage to get in to the match?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
well now you know how i felt, as far as membership goes does anyone know if its open to non-italian based fans?
Yep, I'm just gutted they sold out an hour after going on general sale and you have to buy GS in Italy. It's really poor business from Juventus, especially considering women and children are paying half price. They could be so much better to their foreign fanbase.

Sorry to hear that.

1)I am planning to go to the Novara game and emailed Juventus, they said that I would need a premium membership card but it would take 5 or 6 weeks to receive it so I would not get one in time.

2)Did you try the listicket call centre?
3)do you need a membership card for that?

4)Can you use someone elses premium card?
It was an amazing weekend anyway and got to watch the game with a fat pint of Moretti in a bar in Turin with other Juve fans - still pretty special and 100% worth the trip

1) Try it anyway, your going to need that card and they may get it out to you quicker. I'm getting mine registered this week. In all likelihood it wont arrive in time for the Novara game, but that game may be more accessable than the palermo game, so depending on when you arrive in italy you may have some luck.

2) Yep I called Listicket. The lady told me they could only sell to me if I was a registered premium member. She said other than that the tickets go on sale on Wednesday for Sat matches and if your not a member you have to go to the box offices in turin to purchase.

3) As far as I worked out you can only buy tickets off listicket if you are a registered club member. Having said that the tickets for the Palermo game never made it onto the internet as listicket was broken Weds morning and the tickets sold out by 11am... My understanding is listicket only sells to members anyway

4) You can use someone else's card but they would need to buy a ticket for them and you would have to be a guest

f*ck it i think ill get a premium membership next payday, if im to take Janna to Turin in march. is it only 1 ticket per member?
I'm getting one ASAP. It's pretty cheap in comparison. We would need an international membership which is about 50 quid. Not too bad. As far as I know listicket will let you buy up to 4 tickets per game, as long as the buyer is a member i think that is all that matters

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Some people really have trouble reading:

Blondu, a member can purchase 1 ticket. Only for himself (as in the holder of the membership).

Word of info: a premium member can buy only his own ticket. (1 premium card = 1 ticket).

Here's the thing: (for a regular game) everyone is able to buy up to 4 tickets.
However, the early sales (which you are referring to) for premium members are available only for said members: 1 member = 1 ticket.

I predict that within the next 2 pages, the question "how many tickets can a member buy?" will come up again. Who'll be the one to ask it...

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Got my ticket for the Cesena game next week via UPS today! I'm so excited!

For anybody else who's looking for advice on buying tickets, I got mine from seatwave.com. I ordered it a few months ago and it arrived today, having been dispatched from Italy on the 22nd. I had to pay through the nose for it to be fair (£79.70 including postage, insurance etc for a 40 euro face value ticket) but I reasoned that in a year's time I won't remember the money. It already feels awesome having it and I can't wait to go!

One of the other people I'm going with has accidentally wandered into a scam website, Online Ticket Express. It was £67 per ticket but apparently there's a lot of chat about them online being a scam, and he's not gotten a confirmation email yet. Just so people know.

Anyway, I'm basically absolutely beside myself with excitement and I can't wait to go to the stadium, check out the museum, see the 50 stars around the place and just generally have an awesome time in Torino! Planning on wearing my kilt the whole time along with my Old Lady jersey, hopefully some local suckers will ply me with drinks and other forms of affection :klin:

FORZA JUVE! :flag2:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I've been wanting to ask this for a while now and this seems like the right thread for it. How many tickets can a member buy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)