The official "I hate Barca" thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Zidane played for Madrid, that alone makes them more likeable.
NO.

Then there's the fact that they raided our club when farsiopoli went down, they took Cannavaro, Capello & Emerson. They have complete pricks in their squad like Ramos, Cassillas & CR. barca still beats them in every department but there's nothing likeable with either of them IMO.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'm indifferent. I don't hate them nor do I love them. I don't even watch La Liga or Premier League these days.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I like their football, but I dislike their attitude. I don't care enough to hate them.
Exactly, their football is just out of this world, no question about that. But the way they conduct themselves, both inside the field and outside is extremely disgusting.

Wouldn't label myself a hater though. I hate United, i hate Tottenham and i hate Chelsea. The former two especially are very hateable clubs.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Ok, i like this thread, but i have a few teams more in this list - Real, Manure, Arsenal, City, Chelsea, Lpool + all the rest english teams except noots county, Merda, Bilan, Napoli, Lazio, Bayern. One team i hate more, other less, but the main thing is that i hate them. I don't know why but probably because of clashes with Juve and etc.. I'm f'in happy that my list of favorite teams are minimal, Solo Juve. I care just about my team and nothing else, so every opponent is my enemy and if that enemy is very strong i am starting to hate him..

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #57
    Where did i say they didn't. I said barca beat Real in every department in terms of being disgusting & that includes them raiding our club during it's worst season.
    Then you shouldn't have disagreed that Real are more likable :D
    Or less dislikable, if you want to put it that way.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    the irony of a juve fan calling barca cheaters is so strong.

this thread is stupid, just like the old fatass that created it

edit: i don't even like barca
    Last time bad refereeing affected our game in CL was when the linesman didn't flag for Mijatovic offside goal in Champion League final but you are too young to remember that baldie. Barca won the CL twice in 4 years because of obvious bad refereeing in their favor.

And I love the "I don't even like Barca", "I don't care for Barca" phrases. Cowards :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Last time bad refereeing affected our game in CL was when the linesman didn't flag for Mijatovic offside goal in Champion League final but you are too young to remember that baldie. Barca won the CL twice in 4 years because of obvious bad refereeing in their favor.

And I love the "I don't even like Barca", "I don't care for Barca" phrases. Cowards :D
    I really am truly indifferent to Barcelona. I honestly couldn't care less what they do. Same goes for Real madird, manchester United, Chelsea.

Does that make me a coward because I don't spend one single second of my life thinking about these squads one way or another?

There are only 4 things I care about in football.

Juve

Serie A

The U.S. national Team

Azzurri

And I don't care about the CL if #1 or #2 on my list are not in it.

Color me Coward, then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)